Hain Celestial

Hain Celestial Employee Reviews in Trenton, ON

The team I was on was pretty good, lead and manager were both great. Work is repetitive but not mundane. Could use better maintenance. Overall though I liked the job but the plant location is out of the way. No busses. Taxi expensive. Straight shift too, I had afternoons and got extra pay for it. No weekend work.
Pros
Snacks, decent pay, no weekends
Cons
Bit boring
They don't car about any body except how much work you do. Supervisor put their hand on you. They promise you one job but put you in another. They say they have an open door policy but they done. Hr is useless and will not help. Lots of complaint have been made to the labour board. Very unsafe place to work.
Pros
Non
Cons
Everything is wrong here.
Was let go before probation period. Asked why and they said my attitude. Not sure what that meant, thought I was doing a good job, got along with people on my team, did what i was asked to do. The only thing i can think of is that they told me I was to train as an operator only 2 weeks in and that I couldn't say no, this was in the middle of March when pandemic was ramping up, 3 days into training I was uncomfortable because no PPE to protect from COVID-19 so I told them I didn't want to do it at this time, they switched me to other shift and didn't hear anything more about it. Really liked the job and people I worked with on days.
Overall good place to work. Management are good and understanding. Fast pace some days slower other days. Team members are nice to work with and helpful.
Most managers are good, easy to deal with. The work is easy but fast, lots of manual work. Not many machines and no extra staff. It’s not bad if you want to be busy
Maybe your reviewing this job and asking yourself a question like “is it really that bad?” The answer is YES it is BRUTAL. Don’t even bother with management or HR at all. Put your head down and shut up or you’ll simply be fired. TINFROG is a company slogan that they show absolutely nothing relative too. They do bare minimum and illegal stuff when it comes to safety. You have to be voted on to the health and safety committee even though you have the right to participate maybe management would know this if they didn’t sleep through training
It is very fast-paced and stressful as they want you to do more than 1 job at once, very hard on your body and will let you go in a minute. Management is very rude and they talk down to the staff even name-calling and swearing at the employees. The morell is not good at all.
If you want to be worked faster than the machines and still be told that its not fast enough. Then this is the place for you. No respect High employee turnover If you have one second to stand and do nothing, then you are not working hard enough
While the company isn't bad to work for they have a high turn over rate with many personality clashes. Can be disorganized most days, with a lot of rework of product as Production has been understaffed for awhile.
Pros
no weekends or overtime
Cons
poor communication and organizing of daily production
Worked here 4 months ..the management never knew what was going on ..supervisor is legit the worst & has no clue what she is doing ..being name called and disrespected is the best this she knows how to do ..
Pros
Wage
Cons
Mangment
Two day training ..manager has no respect ..expect you to do a job with two days training .Dont go there unless you like to be disrespected and glad I'm not there anymore .