Hain Celestial

Hain Celestial Employee Reviews in Mississauga, ON

Started day reviewing prior days proformance including hayley througput Updated priour days enployee worked hours Closed any and all work orders calculated all scrap Calculated all drug runs attached documents in accordance with Health Canada. Deployed teams to priourety production lines M Beriousx
If I have chance to speak about my company where I work nowadays First word which I am going to say powerful management and other word is that super Hygiene system
Pros
Accurate Management
Cons
Short Working hours
The management is filled with nepotistic boomers who are all friends with each other. If you get hired here you will be underpaid and largely given no upward mobility. If you dare ever complain they will immediately start looking for your replacement within an hour.
Working for Hain was nice company, people there are also nice, it's a fast pace environmental organization, I do enjoy working for this company until, the business was slowing down, there were talk and promises , those talk was broken, they just called u in office and give u Pink skip, which was very disappointed, was a there for only 6 months.
Managers r rude they dont care about anyone everyone is always replaceable there its actually pretty disgusting especially the top Male and female managers
The work environment is horrible. People are cold and mean. They have been here for too long so they think they own this place. People are very disrespectful towards each other. Benefits and wages are comparable to market. They provide free breakfast on tuesdays and have a social committee onboard.
Pros
Free Breakfast on tuesday
Cons
Some people need to be fired!!!!!
If you value yourself don’t even think of working here! Management is the worst part. Workload is too high and they expect you to work like machines without recognizing people’s hard work.
Pros
Nothing, except few good colleagues
Cons
Everything from salary to management, work-life balance
job was very flexible and fun to work. management were very supportive and gave you clear uderstanding instructions to do your job better. they also give you time to adjust
I worked there for two weeks and decided I absolutely could not tolerate working there another day. Poorly run company. The management is not good and they will milk you until you fall over and then move on. They are now using contract workers who they say they will hire after, but then they make excuses and just bring in more temporary contract workers so they don't have to pay you more or give you benefits. It's really horrible to watch people working themselves half to death hoping they will be hired and management continuing to lead them on. My recommendation is that if you have any self-esteem or aspirations don't waste your time with this company.
Pros
Cons
To many to mention
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Hain Celestial?
Very nice company to work for if you have better management working in your department who is fair and highly motivated. A person who does not have to rely on other personal in the department to take sides. The company have a very active social community that celebrates all social and cultural events.
Pros
celebrates all cultural events - supply snacks / food
Cons
very stressfull long hours