Hain Celestial

Hain Celestial Employee Reviews in Etobicoke, ON

great place to work, limitations of growth, friendly, free food and breakfast, they allow to employees to buy product twice a year, so many changes in the last couple months
Possibly the most pointless job I have ever worked, this job could easily be automated yet management has their heads far to high up their rear end to realize this. It is boring, the amount to process is far to high, and you get yelled at for simple easy to solve errors yet when you find data entry errors none of the senior employees are ever disciplined. They will also promise full time hours but you will never get them.
No accountability. My manager has no clue about my job but he likes to micro-manage my work. No work life balance, I had to work during my vacation because no one can cover my work for me.
Work is very unevenly distributed - it’s a complete mystery what senior management does. Way too top-heavy and not enough doers. As a result everyone else is overworked. A solution would be to eliminate even one useless person at the top and use their salary to hire three more people at the ground level. Extremely obvious when you see what time management waltzes in (9:30am) and out (4pm). While others work evenings and weekends and aren’t recognized for the hours. Very low morale overall.
Pros
Good brands
Cons
Long hours, low morale, high turnover, high burnout, extremely negative energy, poor management, poor advancement
Due to high turnover of this company, there's a huge gap in knowledge transfer. As the results, a lot of people don't know how to perform their job on a daily basis. Benefit/Compensation is good. But you won't be in there long enough to enjoy it. This is definitely not a company that you can expect to retire from! It's a nice company for you if your plan is to learn as much as you can and get it out of there in 2 years or less. Management team is a mess. Never appreciate your work! If you're thinking of working for this company (which I strongly recommended DON'T), make sure that you've an exit strategy and don't plan to stay more than 2 years. I didn't regret to work for this company because I was able to learn a lot from it. My only regret is that I didn’t leave sooner!
Pros
Good Compensation/Benefit
Cons
Everything Else