Hain Celestial
Hain Celestial Employee Review

Nice environment

15 April 2020
great place to work, limitations of growth, friendly, free food and breakfast, they allow to employees to buy product twice a year, so many changes in the last couple months
2.0Job security/advancement
21 January 2020
Finance scanner (Former Employee) - Etobicoke, ON
Possibly the most pointless job I have ever worked, this job could easily be automated yet management has their heads far to high up their rear end to realize this. It is boring, the amount to process is far to high, and you get yelled at for simple easy to solve errors yet when you find data entry errors none of the senior employees are ever disciplined. They will also promise full time hours but you will never get them.
27 November 2019
N/A (Former Employee) - Etobicoke, ON
No accountability. My manager has no clue about my job but he likes to micro-manage my work. No work life balance, I had to work during my vacation because no one can cover my work for me.
5 September 2018
Marketing and Sales Manager (Current Employee) - Etobicoke, ON
Work is very unevenly distributed - it’s a complete mystery what senior management does. Way too top-heavy and not enough doers. As a result everyone else is overworked. A solution would be to eliminate even one useless person at the top and use their salary to hire three more people at the ground level. Extremely obvious when you see what time management waltzes in (9:30am) and out (4pm). While others work evenings and weekends and aren’t recognized for the hours. Very low morale overall.
Pros
Good brands
Cons
Long hours, low morale, high turnover, high burnout, extremely negative energy, poor management, poor advancement