Hain Celestial
Hain Celestial Employee Review

Let go

28 April 2020
Was let go before probation period. Asked why and they said my attitude. Not sure what that meant, thought I was doing a good job, got along with people on my team, did what i was asked to do. The only thing i can think of is that they told me I was to train as an operator only 2 weeks in and that I couldn't say no, this was in the middle of March when pandemic was ramping up, 3 days into training I was uncomfortable because no PPE to protect from COVID-19 so I told them I didn't want to do it at this time, they switched me to other shift and didn't hear anything more about it. Really liked the job and people I worked with on days.
2.0Job security/advancement
25 October 2019
Same roleSame location
Packer (Former Employee) - Trenton, ON
It is very fast-paced and stressful as they want you to do more than 1 job at once, very hard on your body and will let you go in a minute. Management is very rude and they talk down to the staff even name-calling and swearing at the employees. The morell is not good at all.
22 August 2020
Same location
Packaging Associate (Former Employee) - Trenton, ON
The team I was on was pretty good, lead and manager were both great. Work is repetitive but not mundane. Could use better maintenance. Overall though I liked the job but the plant location is out of the way. No busses. Taxi expensive. Straight shift too, I had afternoons and got extra pay for it. No weekend work.
Pros
Snacks, decent pay, no weekends
Cons
Bit boring
9 July 2020
Same location
Worker (Former Employee) - Trenton, ON
They don't car about any body except how much work you do. Supervisor put their hand on you. They promise you one job but put you in another. They say they have an open door policy but they done. Hr is useless and will not help. Lots of complaint have been made to the labour board. Very unsafe place to work.
Pros
Non
Cons
Everything is wrong here.