Hain Celestial
Hain Celestial Employee Review

20 January 2020
Maybe your reviewing this job and asking yourself a question like “is it really that bad?” The answer is YES it is BRUTAL. Don’t even bother with management or HR at all. Put your head down and shut up or you’ll simply be fired. TINFROG is a company slogan that they show absolutely nothing relative too. They do bare minimum and illegal stuff when it comes to safety. You have to be voted on to the health and safety committee even though you have the right to participate maybe management would know this if they didn’t sleep through training
1.0Job security/advancement
21 April 2020
Same roleSame location
Machine Operator (Current Employee) - Trenton, ON
Overall good place to work. Management are good and understanding. Fast pace some days slower other days. Team members are nice to work with and helpful.
30 August 2019
Same roleSame location
Machine Operator (Current Employee) - Trenton, ON
While the company isn't bad to work for they have a high turn over rate with many personality clashes. Can be disorganized most days, with a lot of rework of product as Production has been understaffed for awhile.
Pros
no weekends or overtime
Cons
poor communication and organizing of daily production
22 August 2020
Same location
Packaging Associate (Former Employee) - Trenton, ON
The team I was on was pretty good, lead and manager were both great. Work is repetitive but not mundane. Could use better maintenance. Overall though I liked the job but the plant location is out of the way. No busses. Taxi expensive. Straight shift too, I had afternoons and got extra pay for it. No weekend work.
Pros
Snacks, decent pay, no weekends
Cons
Bit boring
  1. I wish there was 0 stars as an option there’s really no way to describe this company.