Hain Celestial

Hain Celestial Employee Reviews

Canada40 reviews
The team I was on was pretty good, lead and manager were both great. Work is repetitive but not mundane. Could use better maintenance. Overall though I liked the job but the plant location is out of the way. No busses. Taxi expensive. Straight shift too, I had afternoons and got extra pay for it. No weekend work.
Pros
Snacks, decent pay, no weekends
Cons
Bit boring
If I have chance to speak about my company where I work nowadays First word which I am going to say powerful management and other word is that super Hygiene system
Pros
Accurate Management
Cons
Short Working hours
They don't car about any body except how much work you do. Supervisor put their hand on you. They promise you one job but put you in another. They say they have an open door policy but they done. Hr is useless and will not help. Lots of complaint have been made to the labour board. Very unsafe place to work.
Pros
Non
Cons
Everything is wrong here.
Started day reviewing prior days proformance including hayley througput
Updated priour days enployee worked hours

Closed any and all work orders calculated all scrap

Calculated all drug runs attached documents in accordance with Health Canada.

Deployed teams to priourety production lines

M

Beriousx
Was let go before probation period. Asked why and they said my attitude. Not sure what that meant, thought I was doing a good job, got along with people on my team, did what i was asked to do. The only thing i can think of is that they told me I was to train as an operator only 2 weeks in and that I couldn't say no, this was in the middle of March when pandemic was ramping up, 3 days into training I was uncomfortable because no PPE to protect from COVID-19 so I told them I didn't want to do it at this time, they switched me to other shift and didn't hear anything more about it. Really liked the job and people I worked with on days.
Overall good place to work. Management are good and understanding. Fast pace some days slower other days. Team members are nice to work with and helpful.
great place to work, limitations of growth, friendly, free food and breakfast, they allow to employees to buy product twice a year, so many changes in the last couple months
Most managers are good, easy to deal with.
The work is easy but fast, lots of manual work. Not many machines and no extra staff.

It’s not bad if you want to be busy
Possibly the most pointless job I have ever worked, this job could easily be automated yet management has their heads far to high up their rear end to realize this. It is boring, the amount to process is far to high, and you get yelled at for simple easy to solve errors yet when you find data entry errors none of the senior employees are ever disciplined. They will also promise full time hours but you will never get them.
Maybe your reviewing this job and asking yourself a question like “is it really that bad?” The answer is YES it is BRUTAL. Don’t even bother with management or HR at all. Put your head down and shut up or you’ll simply be fired. TINFROG is a company slogan that they show absolutely nothing relative too. They do bare minimum and illegal stuff when it comes to safety. You have to be voted on to the health and safety committee even though you have the right to participate maybe management would know this if they didn’t sleep through training
The management is filled with nepotistic boomers who are all friends with each other. If you get hired here you will be underpaid and largely given no upward mobility. If you dare ever complain they will immediately start looking for your replacement within an hour.
Working for Hain was nice company, people there are also nice, it's a fast pace environmental organization, I do enjoy working for this company until, the business was slowing down, there were talk and promises , those talk was broken, they just called u in office and give u Pink skip, which was very disappointed, was a there for only 6 months.
No accountability.

My manager has no clue about my job but he likes to micro-manage my work.

No work life balance, I had to work during my vacation because no one can cover my work for me.
Managers r rude they dont care about anyone everyone is always replaceable there its actually pretty disgusting especially the top Male and female managers
Stressful job environment, management doesn't care. A lot of changes and lay off. All departments have short stuff. Culture is acceptable. They have snacks and free lunches some time. Very busy work load, if you looking for balance of work with personal life is not perfect place.
Pros
Free sample food
Cons
Very high load of work
It is very fast-paced and stressful as they want you to do more than 1 job at once, very hard on your body and will let you go in a minute. Management is very rude and they talk down to the staff even name-calling and swearing at the employees. The morell is not good at all.
Due to high turnover of this company, there's a huge gap in knowledge transfer. As the results, a lot of people don't know how to perform their job on a daily basis.
If you want to be worked faster than the machines and still be told that its not fast enough. Then this is the place for you.
No respect

High employee turnover

If you have one second to stand and do nothing, then you are not working hard enough
While the company isn't bad to work for they have a high turn over rate with many personality clashes. Can be disorganized most days, with a lot of rework of product as Production has been understaffed for awhile.
Pros
no weekends or overtime
Cons
poor communication and organizing of daily production
I found that working here is not cool and I'm cool so I'm like no I'm not working here. So I went out for a RIP and hit the mud and I was like oh frig ya bud. Dont reccomend to anyone.
Pros
Nuttin
Cons
Big loads
An absolute waste of time when it comes to professional development. Leadership is arrogant and not sensitive to the key issues within the department. Do not recommend to stay and/or work there