Hafele Employee Reviews in Burlington, ON

3.3Pay & Benefits
3.0Job Security & Advancement
Madness
Long Stock Shipper (Former Employee) –  Burlington, ON13 February 2019
The management have no respect for their warehouse employees and are so far removed from day-to-day they don't understand the problems and difficulties to we faced.
Pros
good hours
Cons
lack of structure in the warehouse
Three titles to the job:Controller, Office Manager & HR Manager
Work as the Financial Controller (Former Employee) –  Burlington, ON28 September 2012
Supervising Account Payable & Receivable, approving credits, checking bank reconcilliations, settling creditors with various currencies using internet banking, disputes settling among employees etc. I learned a lot about taxes eg.GST, QST,PST,WCB etc.Advising the sales manager to collect money from the customers who were overdue, work out stragies to increase sales. Most enoyable part of that job was to see year by year the sales were up and when I left in 2009 it was just over18 million from 4 million in 1995. The hardest part of the job to act against the non-performed employees.
Pros
sales achievement
Cons
i had to work most saturdays to finish off my work whereas the others enjoing an off day.