HADRIAN Employee Reviews

Great work atmosphere
Manual Labourer (Former Employee) –  Burlington, ON5 December 2016
In the duration of my time at Hadrian, I met many people who treated me very well, as if I was a full time worker and not a summer student. I developed many strong work related attributes while at Hadrian.
Office (Current Employee) –  Burlington, ON22 March 2016
I've worked for Hadrian for almost 15 years. The people are great, the owners care - it's a nice work environment. The company is growing and expanding so there is lots of exciting stuff going on!
Great, friendly, exciting workplace
Human Resource Assistant (Current Employee) –  Burlington, ON22 March 2016
Hadrian is a very relational company. Executives have shown me nothing but kindness, professionalism, respect, and trust. Managers are kind, honest, and approachable. Coworker relationships are kind and easy going. Hours are awesome, work is engaging, lots of opportunity for growth.
Productive workplace
Shear Operator (Former Employee) –  Burlington, ON3 February 2016
- Learned to use a shear press
- Was given forklift training and certification
- Co-workers were easy to work with
- Management always met employees needs
- Workplace was always clean upon shift change
Wonderful place to work, high recommend
communications specialist (Current Employee) –  Burlington, ON11 December 2015
The senior leadership is highly invested and extremely warm. As a rule management is positive and encouraging, in the marketing & sales department I feel extremely valued and nurtured -- training and professional development is a priority for my manager.

To take this position I turned down roles which paid a little bit more or were in more glamorous because I was looking for a stable industry that offered good work-life balance and a good corporate culture. I feel like I made the right choice. My coworker are by and large very friendly and helpful. My work is interesting and enjoyable, though sometimes I have to print labels, which I hate . . . The expectation is that our work is impeccable but that working hard should not interfere with having a personal life or a family.

I would recommend Hadrian to any job seeker
Pros
Amazing work-life balance, extreme family friendly
Cons
does not pay at the top of the scale and limited parking
Manufacturer of washroom partitions and lockers
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Burlington, ON15 September 2015
My Responsibilities at work was to design, development, and testing of system applications utilizing defined development processes, tools, standards, frameworks and methodologies. Our team was an asset to the company and an amazing team . The only obstacle that I had with the job was the heat that was caused by the weather and from machinery operating on power causing more heat for a small space made it difficult to breathe .
Pros
Excellent Co-Workers
Cons
Heat in the summer time
I love my job! This is a fantastic company full of wonderful people with good pay, good benefits, and tons of perks.
Office Staff (Current Employee) –  Burlington, Ontario28 August 2015
I've been working at Hadrian for less than a year but so far and I love it! This is the best company I have have ever worked for. The pay is really good, I have great benefits, and the people have been awesome. The owners and managers are friendly and caring, my coworkers have been very welcoming and the culture is positive and supportive. There are regular employee events like so far we have had a soccer game, an ice cream day, a BBQ and Golf Tournament this summer. My safety shoes and safety glasses were covered, I received a great bonus due to high company production/profitability over the last few months, and I really enjoy coming to work every day. It's a medium sized company and it's really been growing lately so I expect it's going to continue to get bigger and offer lots of room for personal and professional growth.

There's always music playing out on the shop floor and pretty much everyone seems to be pretty happy here. :)
Pros
Great culture, benefits, good pay, great people, uniform rental and wash program for shop floor, freezies always available during the summer, close to public transportation
Cons
Shop floor is pretty hot during the summer as well as a bit loud and dirty, summer is really busy
Incredible Work environment
Summer Laborer (Former Employee) –  Burlington, ON19 December 2014
I worked on the line and with that there was a lot of heavy lifting however everyone gets extensive training and is knowledgeable in what they do. The management is very kind and does whatever they need to do to endure employees are enjoying their work. Everyone was very kind and welcoming to new staff and it was a very enlightening experience.
Pros
positive work environment with positive co-workers
Cons
One of the best places I ever worked before. The management and its people make the different. I highly recommend this company.
Account Payable Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Burlington, ON24 March 2014

Ask a question about working or interviewing at HADRIAN. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3