Habitat for Humanity Halton-Mississauga

Habitat for Humanity Halton-Mississauga Employee Reviews

Working at a Restore was enjoyable, fun and you meet very passionate people. I was a volunteer however so I didn't have opportunities beyond my roles.
Pros
Teamwork and Culture
Cons
Lack of career progression.
The organization on the outside looks great due to the Habitat name as they are well regarded in the non profit industry. However they have minimal training or on boarding for new staff, a lack of communication or organizational direction and little to no job security for team members. To cap it all off, they do not inform any team members of changes or hiring therefor sending staff into their new work with ZERO support. I would not recommend this organization to anyone looking to make an impact in their community.
Pros
A good cause
Cons
No job security, no training
I enjoyed volunteer at the Habitat for Humanity Halton-Mississauga: Mississauga ReStore. People who work there always give me valuable advice to learn. They helped me develop and avoid the same mistakes. Thanks for everything.
Great Place to work , Loved gaining great experience and the other volunteers are friendly and also the customers do not hassle the staff and are sensitive to persons with disability.
Pros
great staff team
Cons
heavy lifting