HSBC Employee Review

Friendly enviroment
Collections Agent (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MD16 April 2014
Busy atmosphere I learned how to multi task with this position. I didn't really like the overly fast paced. The enjoyable part of this job was commission.
Pros
1 hr breaks
Cons
not decent benefits

Other HSBC Employee Reviews

Analyst on Contract at HSBC
Various HR and Co-ordinator contract / temp roles (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON18 April 2018
I worked at HSBC on a contract and found the management to be supportive. Career development and advancement are encouraged within the bank. My team was in Vacouver and the UK and I liked it there.
Pros
Good management
Cons
Too much team input into the termination decision
Productive and fun work place
Commercial On-Boarding Officer (Former Employee) –  Burnaby, BC14 April 2018
My day contributes to multitasking by answering emails, calls and approving pending applications. If there are corrections or stipulations I need completed by our ASM team I reach out to them . I ensure compliance and policies are all met while adjudicating applications. I have learned lots and continue to learn as my time progresses here. Such as becoming an expert at reading Equifax and Trans Union. I am excellent with excel and other Microsoft software. My speed on approving loans while ensuring all due diligence is met is great too. I continue to enhance in my education as I am currently enrolled in the CFA level 1 . The hardest part about this job is when I am declining applications knowing the customer is in need of the loan but does not meet requirements. I enjoy my work life balance by being able to focus at work but also during breaks be able to enjoy down time in our quiet room or engage in fun activity in the games room.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at HSBC. Our community is ready to answer.

53.5K