HSBC Employee Review

I found it generally a well rounded cohesive place to work
Customer Service Represenative/Greeter (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC15 October 2013
I found it a generally well rounded cohesive place to work. I enjoyed the customer contact and new challenges that came every day. My co workers were agreeable and team players. The management for the most part was well trained and cordial. The hardest part of the job was keeping up with new mandates and courses, but kept you challenged.
Pros
good flexible working hours
Cons
nothing to note

Other HSBC Employee Reviews

Great managers, fun team, pleasant environment
Collector Agent 2 (Former Employee) –  MontrĂ©al, QC19 April 2018
The work itself is very challenging, patience is a virtue, it's very repedative work...hard to get the hours you wish to have however once you've gained seniority they can be flexible, overall a good place of employment...
Pros
Decent salary, your hard work is regonized
Cons
Schedualing, repedative work
Analyst on Contract at HSBC
Various HR and Co-ordinator contract / temp roles (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON18 April 2018
I worked at HSBC on a contract and found the management to be supportive. Career development and advancement are encouraged within the bank. My team was in Vacouver and the UK and I liked it there.
Pros
Good management
Cons
Too much team input into the termination decision

Ask a question about working or interviewing at HSBC. Our community is ready to answer.

53.5K