HSBC Employee Review

The place is very productive and people are very friendly.

25 October 2013
Everyday, as I go to work, the environment that I have with this company constantly showing me that we can be healthy at work. Working in a BPO industry as we know has its graveyard shifts and its not easy to deal with especially in a day to day basis, but my workplace made it easier for me since I have the best people to work with. The staff are all understanding on the needs of its employees. The upper Bosses are all approachable and sometimes you wouldn't think they are the boss. The only hard part on this environment is the safety when going home or vice versa during delinquent times. Another thing that also makes me smile, is that our Company provides shuttle for us. Also, it makes your life more easier since it conducts parties, gatherings and events for work and life balance.
5.0Job security/advancement
Pros
Free juices, coffee and shuttle ride.
Cons
N/a
9 April 2020
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) - Montréal, QC
European bank going through heavy restructuring. Usually a moderate work load but very generous benefits compared to competitors. Opportunity for advancement might take some time but there is job stability.
29 July 2019
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) - Montréal, QC
While working there I was appreciated by my peers and they help you grow by sharing knowledge selflessly.It is a wonderful place to work and it you love downtown then you have got it made.
25 April 2019
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) - Vancouver, BC
Bad culture especially the people from Mainland China or HK. Very clickish organization- politics is so high. The management team are so snobbish and really take their titles to heart. Watch your backs.
Pros
Benefits
Cons
Culture and bad management
  1. The place is very productive and people are very friendly.