HSBC Employee Review

I found it generally a well rounded cohesive place to work

15 October 2013
I found it a generally well rounded cohesive place to work. I enjoyed the customer contact and new challenges that came every day. My co workers were agreeable and team players. The management for the most part was well trained and cordial. The hardest part of the job was keeping up with new mandates and courses, but kept you challenged.
4.0Job security/advancement
Pros
good flexible working hours
Cons
nothing to note
9 April 2020
Same role
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) - Montréal, QC
European bank going through heavy restructuring. Usually a moderate work load but very generous benefits compared to competitors. Opportunity for advancement might take some time but there is job stability.
29 July 2019
Same role
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) - Montréal, QC
While working there I was appreciated by my peers and they help you grow by sharing knowledge selflessly.It is a wonderful place to work and it you love downtown then you have got it made.
25 May 2020
Same location
Mutual Fund Operations and Administrator (Former Employee) - Vancouver, BC
Very poor and selfish management. Managers act very bossy and are not helpful. All they care about is sales and numbers. Working there does not feel like making a difference in client's lives financially. It feels like we're just getting them to buy products that may or may not help them.
  1. I found it generally a well rounded cohesive place to work