HSBC Employee Review

Enjoyed my Job

4 March 2016
For the most part I really liked working for HSBC. I wish I could have learned more in the time I was there. I thank them for giving me the opportunity to work for them. I wish I could have transferred when I moved.
3.0Job security/advancement
9 April 2020
Same role
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) - Montréal, QC
European bank going through heavy restructuring. Usually a moderate work load but very generous benefits compared to competitors. Opportunity for advancement might take some time but there is job stability.
29 July 2019
Same role
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) - Montréal, QC
While working there I was appreciated by my peers and they help you grow by sharing knowledge selflessly.It is a wonderful place to work and it you love downtown then you have got it made.
6 July 2015
Same location
Personal Banker (Former Employee) - White Rock, BC
Provided timely and accurate services to individual and business clients. Opened accounts and cross sold additional products and services while ensuring operational and system compliance. Researched and responded to competitor strategies, resolved customer concerns and built client lists. Opened branch, served as cash custodian, and balanced total daily branch transactions and cash balances.