No culture whatsoever, the place literally sucks in every aspect
Most of the times HSBC culture gives lots of benefits to employees.
Healthy working environment where diversity is encouraged and accepted. All employees exhibit the 4 core values of the bank which makes it easier for everyone to work harmoniously.
The management I was assigned to was supportive and approachable
Very quite and enjoyable
Because the management is terrible everyone is always stressed and worried. Its like a ship on the water with a crazy captain.
- If you were to leave HSBC, what would be the reason?11 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at HSBC?7 people answered
- What is the interview process like at HSBC?7 people answered
- What are the working hours at HSBC?7 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at HSBC?6 people answered
- What are some tips for ding well in the interview?6 people answered
- Does HSBC require background check?6 people answered
- Can you work remotely at HSBC?5 people answered
- What is the vacation policy like at HSBC? How many vacation days do you get per year?5 people answered
- What advice would you give the CEO of HSBC about how to improve the company?5 people answered