The skills & ability the candidate process.
Well groomed, posture , always let interviewer open the interview
Make sure to do research into the company. show that you are confident
Open, connected and transparent
Be positive, Be confident
Focus mostly on the language and typing.
- If you were to leave HSBC, what would be the reason?11 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at HSBC?7 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at HSBC?7 people answered
- What is the interview process like at HSBC?7 people answered
- What are the working hours at HSBC?7 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at HSBC?6 people answered
- Does HSBC require background check?6 people answered
- Can you work remotely at HSBC?5 people answered
- What is the vacation policy like at HSBC? How many vacation days do you get per year?5 people answered
- What advice would you give the CEO of HSBC about how to improve the company?5 people answered