I give opportunities for freshers more, bcoz I feel that it's better to write in a fresh page than a scribbled book....
Management should be evaluated by team members and look into complaints...
Focus more on your employees rather than taking clients constantly to games, show them appreciation by bringing them.
Managers need to meet with the internal policies
Work life balance
- If you were to leave HSBC, what would be the reason?11 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at HSBC?7 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at HSBC?7 people answered
- What is the interview process like at HSBC?7 people answered
- What are the working hours at HSBC?7 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at HSBC?6 people answered
- What are some tips for ding well in the interview?6 people answered
- Does HSBC require background check?6 people answered
- Can you work remotely at HSBC?5 people answered
- What is the vacation policy like at HSBC? How many vacation days do you get per year?5 people answered