Research the position and sell your strong points you bring to the job.
Be patient. in Mexico takes a long time more than 3 months to hire you.
First and foremost, I will compare my skills and qualifications to the job requirements advertised.
Understand Job description, be honest about interest, be confident and open, site examples from your previous work place as to how you overcame pressure and hectic days
Be presentable and be honest to your answers.
- If you were to leave HSBC, what would be the reason?11 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at HSBC?7 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at HSBC?7 people answered
- What is the interview process like at HSBC?7 people answered
- What are the working hours at HSBC?7 people answered
- What are some tips for ding well in the interview?6 people answered
- Does HSBC require background check?6 people answered
- Can you work remotely at HSBC?5 people answered
- What is the vacation policy like at HSBC? How many vacation days do you get per year?5 people answered
- What advice would you give the CEO of HSBC about how to improve the company?5 people answered