HR Associates

HR Associates Employee Reviews for Administrative Assistant

HR Associates does an excellent job of connecting its clients with potential employment opportunities. The management and co-workers here are hard-working, flexible, and personable.
Pros
Flexible hours, good management
Cons
Contract work, no benefits
13 October 2020
Thank you for your kind words-- we will be sure to pass them along to our team. One of our services is temporary staffing; when our clients reach out to us for interim assistance. The opportunities we provide are just one avenue of employment for job seekers and we always strongly encourage candidates to continue to consider all options of employment available to them. That being said, we try our best to meet the needs of our clients and candidates. We wish you all the best as your growth in your career and in opportunities with HR Associates. Your continued support is greatly appreciated!
I would highly recommend HR Associates. Friendly and helpful staff who care for their employees(temps). My experience with HR Associates is always positive . They answer my emails and phone calls within a day. I can count on their superb service.
2 October 2020
Thank you for your recommendation! We will ensure to pass along the kind words to our team here at HR Associates. I
My experience with HR Associates was great. My representative was very helpful in preparing me attain a position that was well suited for me. I would highly recommend HR Associates.
2 October 2020
Thank you for your kind words! We are glad to hear you had a great experience. We want to ensure our candidates meet the qualifications and needs of our clients, and vice versa. We appreciate the recommendation and referral. All the best in your career endeavours!
It was a great place to work. The assignments was for about 3 to 5 months. They make sure you are ok. Always check up on you to make sure you are fine.
16 April 2020
Thank you for the kind words! Glad to hear that you enjoyed your assignments. We try our best to meet both our clients and candidates needs. We hope that you found the assignment rewarding and we wish you all the very best in your career!
HR Associates has been very pro active and supportive throughout the recruitment process. A truly dedicated consultant, approachable, and professionalism who helped me in the successful placement of my current position. I would recommend HR Associates and my consultant to anyone who is looking for a job.
Pros
Professionalism, Efficient and High service standards
HR Associates offer their employees temporary positions at different work places. These positions can range anywhere from a day to months. Therefore, since your only temporarily working for the company there really isn't any room for advancement. I also feel like there are not a lot of opportunities available. Also depending on the position you sometimes still need to interview with the company. I would suggest if you are looking for a more permanent job like myself to not work for a temporary employment agency.
  1. Administrative Assistant