HR Associates

HR Associates Employee Reviews

My consultant Sofia is a very professional and supportive person. She responds to emails and telephone calls on a timely basis. HR Associates staff are friendly, respectful and very accommodating. I will highly recommend.
13 October 2020
We will pass along your kind words to Sofia! It is great to hear you have a great experience and appreciate your recommendations. All the best in your endeavours!
I had the pleasure of finding an assignment through HR associates and it was a very pleasant experience. My consultant Sofia worked with me in a very timely manner and often reached out when there were positions available that are parallel to my work experiences. Awesome company!
13 October 2020
We are glad to hear you enjoyed your assignment. We appreciate your kind words and will pass them along to Sofia.Wishing continued growth through the different career opportunities you have!
HR Associates does an excellent job of connecting its clients with potential employment opportunities. The management and co-workers here are hard-working, flexible, and personable.
Pros
Flexible hours, good management
Cons
Contract work, no benefits
13 October 2020
Thank you for your kind words-- we will be sure to pass them along to our team. One of our services is temporary staffing; when our clients reach out to us for interim assistance. The opportunities we provide are just one avenue of employment for job seekers and we always strongly encourage candidates to continue to consider all options of employment available to them. That being said, we try our best to meet the needs of our clients and candidates. We wish you all the best as your growth in your career and in opportunities with HR Associates. Your continued support is greatly appreciated!
HR Associates provided me with a lot of help during this pandemic by giving me great opportunities that matched with my profile. I was able to make a decision on one of the opportunities given to me and I have been enjoying my current position as a receptionist.
2 October 2020
Thank you for your kind words and continued work with HR Associates! We do our best to ensure the needs of our clients and candidates are aligned. We are glad to hear you are enjoying your current opportunity thus far, and wish all the best as you continue to grow in your career!
The representatives are incredibly helpful in finding you a placement in your desired field and region. They are quick to return emails and phone calls and the placements provide excellent work experience.
Pros
Productive Temp Agency
2 October 2020
Thank you for your kind words--we will ensure to pass this along to our team. We are happy to hear you had a great experience in looking for the right opportunity for you, based on our clients needs! We wish all the best in future endeavours!
I found the staff to be friendly, polite, helpful, approachable, respectful and accommodating. It is a great place place to gain valuable work experience.
Pros
Enjoyable experience
2 October 2020
Thank you for your kind words! We will ensure to pass this positive experience along to our team. We are glad to hear you had a valuable work experience and wish all the best as your career grows in the future!
I would highly recommend HR Associates. Friendly and helpful staff who care for their employees(temps). My experience with HR Associates is always positive . They answer my emails and phone calls within a day. I can count on their superb service.
2 October 2020
Thank you for your recommendation! We will ensure to pass along the kind words to our team here at HR Associates. I
The service and de communication is great. It is really easy to reach the company personel, I only have good words to say about this company. The application process is really well made.
2 October 2020
Thank you for your kind word! We are glad you had a positive application process and will ensure our team knows it. Communication is key!
My experience with HR Associates was great. My representative was very helpful in preparing me attain a position that was well suited for me. I would highly recommend HR Associates.
2 October 2020
Thank you for your kind words! We are glad to hear you had a great experience. We want to ensure our candidates meet the qualifications and needs of our clients, and vice versa. We appreciate the recommendation and referral. All the best in your career endeavours!
It was a great place to work. The assignments was for about 3 to 5 months. They make sure you are ok. Always check up on you to make sure you are fine.
16 April 2020
Thank you for the kind words! Glad to hear that you enjoyed your assignments. We try our best to meet both our clients and candidates needs. We hope that you found the assignment rewarding and we wish you all the very best in your career!
Overall really great workplace, really friendly staff who care for their employees/temps. Good follow up, great communication, friendly, location is in Etobicoke which can be far but interviews done virtually.
16 April 2020
Thank you for the kind words-- we will ensure to let our staff know! We try our best to meet both our clients and candidates needs/accommodations, to make for a better overall work atmosphere and experience. All the best in your career!
The Job. I received was with the Government. I was hired on a 3 months contract then it was extended for another month. Before the extension was up, i was offer a contract position with the company. I am never late and I don't absent. I never had any issues with HR Associates nor with my co workers. Where I work is one of the best places, I have ever work. Love it.
16 April 2020
Thank you for the kind words! It is great to hear your success and enjoyment with our agency. We appreciate your commitment and hard work. Wishing you all the best as you progress further within the company!
The process was not difficult and the team was very nice, supportive, dedicated and responsive to help guide you through your career. I would definitely work with them again and have no hesitation to recommend anyone to them.
16 April 2020
Thank you for the kind words and recommendation! It is great to hear you enjoyed working with our agency and it's process. We appreciate your commitment, hard work, and look forward to working with you again!
This has been the best temp agency I have worked within for the past two decades. They really make it a point to place you in a role where you thrive.
16 April 2020
Thank you for the kind words- we will ensure to pass them along to our staff! It is great to hear your enjoyment with our agency, and appreciate your continued commitment. We do try our best to meet both our clients and candidates needs. Wishing you all the best in your future career!
My contacts at HR Associates where very friendly and easy to get a hold of. My placement was great and the office in which I was working had a great team of employees
HR associates is a great organization for individuals looking for work, be it temporary, or transitionary. They are well connected to public and broader public sector institutions, and hence offer a lot of opportunities in this area. They have staff dedicated to managing each employee's job life cycle, from searching for a job, to finishing a job/role. You are responsible for keeping your resume up to date, and they present these to the clients for further consideration. I find that HR associates staff are supportive and very responsive, and are willing to work to ensure that all possible options are tried in any given challenging situation. The toughest part to some is the temporary nature of these roles, but I believe it is a great opportunity to build your skills and experience while you await something more along the lines of your personal goal(s). I do believe this is not too much of an issue, because HR associates is always up front about the length of any role, and requires your consent before forwarding your information to any clients. I believe this is an organization that adds value to it's staff who are looking for temporary work for whatever the individual's personal reason, and would eagerly recommend using HR associates' services to others.
The representative that I dealt with was very helpful and I liked the fact that they took care of the interviewing steps on my behalf; all I had to do was show up for work. The job allowed me to work on a new system with a great team.
Pros
Paid well for the job I was doing
Cons
Short term contract
HR Associates has been very pro active and supportive throughout the recruitment process. A truly dedicated consultant, approachable, and professionalism who helped me in the successful placement of my current position. I would recommend HR Associates and my consultant to anyone who is looking for a job.
Pros
Professionalism, Efficient and High service standards
I had the pleasure of working for HR Associates for 2+ years. In that short amount of time, I gained invaluable experience within Human Resources, specifically in full cycle-recruitment and performance management. The work environment of HR Associates is absolutely incredible. I was never afraid to voice my opinion or ask questions and brainstorm with management. I truly believe it is incredibly rare to work in an environment in which you are not only trained, but mentored as well. I have now moved on from HR Associates, but I will always take with me the positive experience I had there, along with the great relationships I built, not only with my colleagues, but the temporary staff and public sector clients I met along the way. For those who are looking to gain experience within the public sector, HR Associates is the route to go! The Interim Staffing team will go above and beyond to recruit high caliber talent and form relationships that place value on interpersonal relations and not treat temporary staff like a number. For those who have recently graduated in the HR field, I recommend HR Associates as well; it's a great fast paced environment in which you are taught to be resourceful and think outside of the box. You will be exposed to so many different types of recruitment and employee situations, but will have the support you need in order to be successful!
Pros
Great office culture
Thanks to HR Associates I got a chance to work for one of the government instituitions and during my contract with the agency I always received support needed. They were the first one to contact me when I was looking for the employment opportunity to start working immediately. Reccommended!
Pros
Numerous opportunities
I have been working with HR Associates on and off for three years and have recently completed my third placement in the Ontario government. Based on my experience: I would not hesitate to recommend HR Associates.
Pros
I have primarily worked three different employees, an excellent staffing manager and members of her team, They have demonstrated a high level of professionalism and responsiveness, Excellent communication and relationship building skills, So far, each role has been of increasing responsibility and complexity, warranting pay increases, This has allowed for professional growth and some career progression over the last three years, Based on my experience, they understand and balance their clients’ and candidates’ needs well
Cons
It took a very long time to find my most recent role., The first two opportunities came much more quickly, (after two and four months)