Here to help
Information from HP:
HP Employee Reviews
Found 269 reviews matching the searchSee all 12,818 reviews
Indeed featured review
The most useful review selected by Indeed
Rate your recent company
Share your experience to help others
Hi, I worked in HP for 18 Months on Contract. I worked remotely for Mainframe Batch Support. I wish I can have same position again for full time.
My all colleagues and especially my Manger all were very friendly and cooperative. I had only 4 hours of training on the phone and after I was on my own and I worked very well. Really I wish kindly if I have the same position again on a permanent basis.
I never had a problem at work. It's wasn't always streesful, but certain dates of the month were stressful as I had big reports to do.
As I mentioned above, it wasn't always stressful. Certain times of the month were stressful as I had big reports to generate and they needed to balance. At first it was very stressful as I didn't know the job and there was lots to learn.
Great company BUT they have gone downhill unfortunately. Printers are going to be a thing of the past soon. HP missed the boat several times and we will witness the company crash and burn in the next 5 yrs.
Working for HP is great, specially because we came from an acquisition process, so they kept our colleagues and project teams. The managers are great and they really help you build up your strengthens as a professional.
I liked the work and didn't actually mind the long extra hours I had to put in just to keep up. However when it became expected of me to work those very long hours, I felt taken for granted. When I left the project they spread out my responsibilities amount 3 people.
Want to know more about working here?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at HP. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 12,818 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about HP
- How should you prepare for an interview at HP?4 people answered
- What are the working hours at HP?4 people answered
- Does HP require background check?4 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at HP?4 people answered
- What is the interview process like at HP?4 people answered
- If you were to leave HP, what would be the reason?4 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at HP? What are the steps along the way?3 people answered
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at HP?3 people answered
- What is the dress code at HP?3 people answered
- How do you feel about the future of HP?3 people answered
See all questions and answers
HP Reviews by Job Title
HP Reviews by Location