HCR Personnel Solutions Inc. Employee Reviews

Work Life
Manufacturing Operator (Current Employee) –  Etobicoke, ON11 June 2018
I have been wanting a job for a full-time. I got to work at a place called Deco Automotive. I was really excited to go back there as I know most of the people. They have been moving me in and out of every of their Magna companies that they work with. I am sick and tired of all of this moving around when they keep calling me that they have a line shutdown. Keep the people at one place at Magna without moving them around. I Don't care if you have to send people home due to slow down times. Let them work so we won't have to move around that much
Pros
Good Hours
Cons
Moving around too much due to line shutdowns and slow downs
its a factory
Production - Temp (Former Employee) –  St. Thomas, ON11 June 2018
low pay, long work weeks avg 6 days mandatory, safety is questionable there, management refers to temps as "not real people".Also a very toxic work enviroment, not for everyone!
Pros
long work weeks
Bad place to work
Line Worker (Former Employee) –  St. Thomas, ON16 May 2018
They always cancelled my shifts moved me factory to factory, didnt tell me till last mintute i had over time i come all the way into work start working then they tell me to go home
Pros
Long breaks
Cons
Bad work enviroment
Welder/Fabricator (Current Employee) –  Etobicoke, ON3 April 2018
HCR is a really well run employment agency . The people working there went above and beyond to find employment with in my limited work availability and tight schedule
Great company
General Labourer (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON26 March 2018
I have been able to work with HCR for the past few months. It is an amazing company that provide excellent work places for people to find jobs. I will highly recommend HCR
Pros
More opportunities
Cons
Distance
Typical Temp Agency
Production Team Member (Former Employee) –  St. Thomas, ON14 March 2018
HCR is just another temp agency. Horrible company to work for. They don't do anything to help you. They are just looking to make their company bonuses off of you and that's it.
Pros
Paid Weekly
Cons
Everything else
productive enviroment
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  St. Thomas, ON6 March 2018
everyone works as a team to get the job done. i would off load parts from a line and stack them in bins to be taken to another line in the plant. sometimes the bins would need to be resorted aswell
Fun workplace
Management Assistant (Former Employee) –  Scarborough, ON15 January 2018
This is a very Very conducive place to work. If not for expiration of contracts I would have still be working there. Great employees and great employer.
Work my year contract through hcr tempt agency
Fabrication and Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Saint Thomas Ontario6 January 2018
I was working at Formet though a tempt agency .working with parts to build cars.operated robotic and I inspected parts before setting in place for robotic to assemble.
Pros
Free lauch free juices
Cons
8 hr days
Productive, learning enviroment
Machine Operator/Assembler (Former Employee) –  St. Thomas, ON31 July 2017
HCR Personnel solutions Inc. gives you an opportunity to gain knowledge and experience in the Automotive industry. The management is lacking communication with its employees and clients.
Pros
Experience
Cons
Lack of management
Factory great to work at HCR horrible to work for
General Labourer (Current Employee) –  Milton, ON19 June 2017
They do not listen to their employees. They are clueless to what is going on, make mistakes all the time regarding shifts and pay. They don't answer your questions and ignore you if you bring up any problems you are having. Tons of attitude from all the office staff
Pros
Gaurenteed work
Cons
Repetive, dealing with agency sucks
General Labour
General Labour (Former Employee) –  Milton, ON4 June 2017
Hard work on time standing for periods of time wearing proper personal protective equipment, making sure employer has personal protective equipment for you to work safe. Knowing where you wanted to be.
they are team player, very productive and quality conscious.
Machining and QA of auto parts (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON2 June 2017
Company is doing a great job in helping people get jobs in manufacturing industries. The staff is very knowledgeable, cooperative, always helpful. They get you jobs at internationally renowned company-MAGNA. Though the work is fast paced yet you
you are able to meet the target with the cooperation and guidence you get from coworkers and supervisors.
Pros
good environment to work
Cons
Fast paced
The company is the agency.
General Labourer (Former Employee) –  St. Thomas, ON5 May 2017
Nice worker, they are nice and friendly they are help people to get jobs. It was the good company one among of the other. I wish the company more success in their business.
Managers were understanding and accomodating
Labour/ Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON1 May 2017
small repetitive soul crushing tasks would lead me to learn that being temp agency worker however accommodating the management is just a temporary position, the full timers never gave us any problems, the hardest part was the labour and the most enjoyable was the fact it kept you fit.
Pros
mgmt
Cons
factory environment
Heavy Work Environment
Production Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Ontario13 April 2017
- Heavy work environment under various temperatures
- Loud work areas with questionable and unsafe work practises
- Some clients are abusive and unprofessional towards temp workers
Pros
Pay Every Week
Cons
Temp Work
Very helpful and thankful for this company
Factory Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Anywhere in Toronto9 April 2017
I've never loose any moment to work this company every time they gave me a opportunity to work . This is my first time trust agency like HCR they are great to their clients just like me very helpful and thankful .
Pros
Sometimes
Cons
Regular time
All about money and letting magna treat people like they're disposable garbage
Welder (Former Employee) –  Brampton30 January 2017
All they want are workers for Magna or Magna Companies they really don't care if u tell them u heard magna magna companies treat people like garbage u will never hear from them and they will ly to u money money money who cares how people get treated. Magna has a reputation of treating employees like disposable garbage Magna has been like this for at least 20 yrs.people are disposable at magna
Pros
Cons
Magna magna companies
Very cheap and maltreated company.
CNC Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON5 August 2016
This agency is the Magna International Company's arm.

I was a temporary skilled worker and worked as twice as harder than the full time ones, and got $12/hr without benefit of course. The full time workers were paid more than $20/hr.

The management gesture showed falsely that the temporary workers would be hired when working hard. But I found out that someone worked quite hard for more than 2 years but their hope was nowhere.

After 3-night shift hard working months, I left the company to pursue the other career.
Horrible. Do not work for this company
General Labourer (Former Employee) –  St. Thomas, ON21 March 2016
HCR does not offer anything but getting you to some sort of a work that you are probably over qualified for or even under qualified. They don't care as long as you show up to make them money.
Any "excused absence" is and always will be counted against you even if it is a medical excuse.
People in the office are trained on what to tell you so that they have the upper hand over you.
Office women are rude, ignorant and love to gossip about the hard working people that make them richer.
DO NOT WORK FOR THIS COMPANY
Pros
None.
Cons
Too many to list. Read review