HCA Physician Services Group Employee Review

View all HCA Physician Services Group reviews

Bullied and Harassed
Clinical Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Georgia19 April 2019
Micromanaging at its best! I’m now suffering from severe anxiety working here. There are constant complaints and concerns that corporate employees turn the other cheek to. HCA: Hypocrites Causing Anxiety. Money hungry and could careless about employee health issues due to a poor manager who drinks alcohol on the job, bullies employees, harass their every move, and has no respect for staff members of unimportance to the manager’s position.
Pros
Sweet patients who encourage you to do great things!
Cons
Mental Health Risks
Official response from HCA Physician Services Group
22 April 2019

Thank you for voicing your concerns. We would like to discuss these issues further with you. We ask that you to call our Ethics Hotline at 1-800-455-1996. Your call will be anonymous and handled discretely.

Other HCA Physician Services Group Employee Reviews

Hospital OR
Certified Surgical Technologist (Former Employee) –  Salem, VA19 July 2019
HCA is a large group of hospitals and physicians offices. In my personal experience I was taught and mentored by a great group of nurses and surgical technologists. I learned how to scrub and assist in an broad range of surgical procedures ranging from GYN to Neuro surgery.
The absolute worst
Insurance Specialist (Former Employee) –  Port Saint Lucie, FL13 July 2019
I would not send my worst enemy to work for this company. You are nothing but a machine. Work..work..work. never appreciated. MANAGEMENT IS THE WORST!!!!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at HCA Physician Services Group. Our community is ready to answer.