HCA Physician Services Group Employee Reviews

No Review
Medical Biller (Current Employee) –  Kirkland, WA2 December 2018
I have been with the company for almost 14 years. For a long while it was a good company to work for. Now there is a new managing partner who is a better doctor than business man. He expects employees to go without breaks and lunches just to keep the phones answered. Sometimes it is best for a patient to leave a message then allowing us to get an answer before calling them back. He asks you to take on more and more projects with little to no compensation. And he allows other coworkers to pick and choose what they do instead of the job they were hired to do.
Gastroentrology Practice LPN
LPN (Former Employee) –  Tallahassee, FL30 November 2018
While expanding my knowledge and experience in nursing, HCA provided me with skills to enhance my career assisting patients and learning about the field of Gastroenterology.
stressful environment
Patient Care Technician (Former Employee) –  Austin, TX28 November 2018
too many conflicts among other coworkers, drama, poor management. when issues were brought to light they were very rarely addressed depending on who the employee was.
Pros
paycheck
Cons
favorites, groups, poor management
a job
Certified Medical Assistant (AAMA) (Former Employee) –  Salem, VA 2415327 November 2018
They kiss providers behinds if hey are married and there spouse works within the company if one of the providers is a specialist. So they allow the provider to act in any manner. They also grandfather people in and do not listen when you point out when an employee is doing something wrong that could harm the patient.
Pros
Benefits and holidays off
Cons
lack of employees
Fast-paced environment where teamwork is important
Medical Office Specialist (Current Employee) –  Overland Park, KS15 November 2018
College Park Family Care Center is a fast-paced environment where attention to detail and accuracy are very important, Teamwork is imperative to success in this office due to the many demands for time and attention.
Great Experience
Nurse Practitioner Student (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TN14 November 2018
I had a great experience here as a student in my clinical rotations. All of the staff were friendly and welcoming. Management was supportive and ensured that I was having a great experience.
Nice place to work for
Patient Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NV9 November 2018
A typical day at work was scheduling appointments and answering phones, I didn't find it to be a difficult place to work, my coworkers and I worked well together as a team and what brought me the most joy was seeing the babies come in for their first check up
Pros
the doctors would provide lunches on our difficult days
Love my coworkers, stressful
Medical Office Specialist (Current Employee) –  Overland Park, KS5 November 2018
I am retiring and just need something very part time, job is very stressful, changes happen too often. Manager is sometimes difficult to deal with. Coworkers are fantastic. Benefits are good.
Stressful, Horrible Managment
Practice Manager (Former Employee) –  Plantation3 November 2018
Your just another number there. They do not care about you as a person. Upper management don't have your back. Very disrespectful and don't expect HR to do a thing because they don't care and your waiting your time. Do yourself the favor go somewhere else.
Work
EVS ENVIROMENTAL AREA CLEANER (Current Employee) –  Pulaski, VA1 November 2018
Like working there just working you 8 to 12 days straight , fat paced different areas of work there when er patients leave got to get room ready within 30 minutes clean, same with or and cancer center..And it unit....
Productive workplace
Registered Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Saint Petersburg, FL1 November 2018
I had many good years with HCA. Fast paced busy office. Pleasant staff and physicians. Patient care was the priority. Well run office by management. Good hours
Pros
Pleasant work area
Cons
Low Pay scale
Ohng
Clinic-based Neurosurgical Nurse, RN (Current Employee) –  Ocala, FL 3447130 October 2018
I worked as a Registered Nurse at OHNG. This included patient work-up for initial consults and all subsequent appointments, assisting surgeons with any clinical procedures, triaging phone calls, scheduling surgery, obtaining prior authorizations for surgery and diagnostic testing, etc.
Overall
HCA Physician Services (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TN18 October 2018
FPASH is by far the best job I have ever had in my working career. The doctors are terrific. Patient care is the top priority. Management was wonderful. Lots of policies and procedures in place to help ensure that tasks are followed appropriately and patients are taken care of to the best of the physicians ability. Staff is wonderful. Many long time staff members.
Overworked,underpaid,not appreciated
Medical Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Saint Petersburg, FL18 October 2018
The doctors are wonderful and hold this practice together.You get to work and it was stressful from 9-5pm.Everyday when you clocked in you had loads of work from the previous weeks that had not been completed.We had to reschedule patients weekly that had been scheduled months prior that still couldnt get in,from some being rescheduled 6 times.
Pros
Doctors were very professional, cared for patients, employees.
Cons
short breaks.never appreciated
Chaotic work environment. The administration was very political.
Manager (Former Employee) –  Austin, TX9 October 2018
The general employee population was wonderful. They were kind and compassionate. I can not say the same for the most recent administration. There was not much concern for overall employee well-being or satisfaction.
Floor Technician (Former Employee) –  Salem, VA9 October 2018
Of cource I must say thank you what hhs at lewis gale did for me . I was granted a scolarship to get my training in hvac program at virginia western community college where I got my graduation .
Not the BEST choice
Clinical Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Port Saint Lucie, FL6 October 2018
HCA does not support the staff. Overwork, no work life balance, Nurse do not have input in decision making. Poor salary compensation. poor benefits.
Pros
Cons
multiple
Stressful environment with no direction or leadership from supervisors,cut throat
Business Associate/Front Desk/Scheduler (Current Employee) –  Austin, TX4 October 2018
I have worked with this facility since 2012. I love my job and what i do, how I am able to help patients experience a better visit to their doctor's office. We merged with a large company, and now everything is topsy-turvy. There is no one to properly train our employees, and no one seems to have any answers. We have lost mulitple employees due to the merger and the new policies. We have a skeletal crew, yet we are constantly having more and more work added to our individual piles, and the pressure is too great. They refuse to hire in anymore help/
Pros
Benefits, fixed work schedule
Cons
Lack of management, lack of guidance, lack of proper work flow and staffing
Medical Office Specialist (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TN3 October 2018
Work schedule is 6:30-5
I've learned a new system call Leading Reach
Management could be better
Culture is pretty understanding
hardest part of the job is team work, some people just don't have it
the most enjoyable part of the job is the day off during the week
Pros
I work 4 10 hour days
Cons
The pay considering I had 8 years GI experience when I started
Medical Office Specialist
Medical Office Specialist (Former Employee) –  Smyrna, TN1 October 2018
Fast paced environment in a busy doctor's office answering phones constantly while also checking patients in and out and scheduling appointments. Various tasks were in play all day long.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at HCA Physician Services Group. Our community is ready to answer.