H&R Block Employee Review

This job was enjoyable as I had good people to work with.
Client Service Representative/Tax Associate (Former Employee) –  Peterborough, ON21 September 2013
Clients would come into the store to have their tax questions answered and have a tax associate complete their tax forms. The management and my co-workers were great people to work with and were always helpful. The hardest part of the job was to deal with clients who were not happy about the money they had to pay to the government. The most enjoyable part of the job was to have clients leave happy with their financial return.
Pros
Clients leaving happy with their refund in hand.
Cons
Clients leaving unhappy due to not getting the refund they were expecting.

Other H&R Block Employee Reviews

It feels good to help people file their taxes, know their benefits etc
Customer Services Leader (Current Employee) –  Burlington, ON21 April 2018
The hardest part of this job is dealing with people and managing their expectations. The most enjoyable part is when you discover someone has a refund from taxes.
seasonal work
Tax Professional (Former Employee) –  Chilliwack, BC18 April 2018
My typical day would be arriving to work looking to see if there was dropped of taxes for me to do. I would always help as many walks-in as I could for my own person daily goals, The people there were always willing to help me if I ran stuck which to me is very important since it was my first year with the company.
Pros
free tax returns for 10 people I knew
Cons
seasonal work