H&M Employee Review

Fun pace environment, productive and cool.
I work as a sales associate (Former Employee) –  Dubai, DU26 July 2013
Fun, great and amazing workplace the whole day.
I have able to experienced to work with different kinds of people learning and accepting their cultures and differences. Everyone was so kind and humble we work as a team because we value great teamwork. The hardest part of the job is that when we are lacking of staff especially during closing and if we have a sale.
The most enjoyable is that you meet and greet with the customers you smile to them with big heart and give the services that they wanted and if they appreciate the services you offered it pays all the hardships and it feels good to work everyday with that kind of feeling.
Pros
If we able to meet the target our manager treat us for a team party.
Cons
at least 2hrs over time

Other H&M Employee Reviews

Great place
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  City of Edinburgh23 May 2018
Working a the contact centre in the UK was a great place to really learn about the corporate culture and see how easy it is to advance in whichever direction you feel more comfortable. Great company that do so much to make sure the staff know they are appreciated
hard work, great people
Visual Manager (Current Employee) –  Newmarket, ON16 May 2018
A great work environment with opportunities for advancement. Fast paced, always on the go. Management is supportive and knowledgeable but sometimes disorganized and narrow minded.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at H&M. Our community is ready to answer.

51.4K