H&M Employee Review

- Pleasant
- Kind People
- Growing Sales
- Part time Job
- Typical day at work consumed of stocking new merchandise, Opening the store and welcoming customers and increasing sales.
- Most enjoyable part of the job was being able to interact with all different types of people from old and young generations and being able to help them with their needs.
- I worked very well with my coworkers that I befriended and certainly to this day am still friends with. We worked well as a team and helped each other with different types of chores and assignments with great results.
Pros
Discount on merchendise
Cons
Short Breaks

Other H&M Employee Reviews

Entreprise favorisant le développement personnel
graduate trainee (Former Employee) –  Young, SK17 April 2018
Une culture d'entreprise formidable, des employés ouverts d'esprits et une possibilité d'évoluer et de se développer à l'interne.
Huge workload and responsibility
Department Manager (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB16 April 2018
The workload does not match up with the salary. Upper management who are not in store are disconnected and unreachable when issues arise. Expected to work overtime to get your responsibilites done but will not pay overtime or give you the time back.
Not a great place to work... although they will tell you it is.
Pros
Benifits are good
Cons
Area management is not good, Expectations are unrealistic, The job description does not accurately reflect the job, No overtime pay, Expected to work overtime

Ask a question about working or interviewing at H&M. Our community is ready to answer.

51.3K