H&M Employee Review

Productive, there's always something to do, fashion.
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  San Mateo, CA2 October 2013
I take responsibility of my department. I do the merchandising and reviewing of sales report(manager's responsibility) for my own department on a daily basis. I sometimes watch the floor and take the lead whenever the managers go on their weekly meeting.

My managers and I have a good relationship. They are able to trust me with anything and they know that I can take responsibility.

My co-workers trust me. They approach me whenever they have problems. it may be personal or related to work. I then take a move to be able to help them and reach out to the management if they are having a hard time doing that.

I love fashion. It keeps me going even when i'm exhausted running around doing multiple things at once. My co-workers also keep me motivated at work and that makes me look forward coming in everyday.

Other H&M Employee Reviews

hard work, great people
Visual Manager (Current Employee) –  Newmarket, ON16 May 2018
A great work environment with opportunities for advancement. Fast paced, always on the go. Management is supportive and knowledgeable but sometimes disorganized and narrow minded.
good place
Sales Advisor (Former Employee) –  Markham, ON16 May 2018
people are friendly. Teach me everything that i needed to know for the job. it is a very clean and comfortable place to work at. sometimes the work can be a lot but you will just get used to it.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at H&M. Our community is ready to answer.

51.4K