H&M Employee Review

exciting and excellent work place
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CA12 February 2013
My time at H&M I enjoyed it because it was my first job and I was really excited. To know that when I came to work it was always a good environment and positive. I've learned how to handle cash more and better knowledge about fashion, like what's the new trends, how to do inventory, stock and pricing My Manager and Assistant Manager were completely nice, they took me right in under their wing and showed me all the ropes. My co-workers was cool and awesome to work with we all helped each other out on the job. Hardest part of this job was when I first started was pricing. The best part and what I enjoyed was the excitement and happiness I got from a customer when I helped them with their purchase.

Other H&M Employee Reviews

Do not.
Sales Advisor (Former Employee) –  Pointe-Claire, QC19 April 2018
The management team is horrible, head office employees have unrealistic views of what you should be doing in the store especially since they never work in the actual retail stores they know nothing! Hours are always being changed, they change your schedule without letting you know, management talks bad about the employees all the time. Seriously, one of the worst management teams I have ever experienced. They override you with work all the time, raises are very hard to achieve no matter how hard you work, theres constant favouritism... no benefits unless your'e a manager... If you decide to work for H&M make sure you're with a good team because it could be tough working here.
Pros
discount
Cons
everything else
Entreprise favorisant le développement personnel
graduate trainee (Former Employee) –  Young, SK17 April 2018
Une culture d'entreprise formidable, des employés ouverts d'esprits et une possibilité d'évoluer et de se développer à l'interne.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at H&M. Our community is ready to answer.

51.3K