GWL Realty Advisors Employee Review

View all GWL Realty Advisors reviews

The company culture encouraged personal growth and the overall atmosphere was positive. Management made the effort to interact with all employee's.
OFFICE LEASING ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON6 December 2012
This company believes in positive relationship building, both with clients/customers, but also very importantly with the people that make-up the company, the employees.

Other GWL Realty Advisors Employee Reviews

An excellent and productive company to work.
Operations Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON1 May 2018
An excellent company to work, with good medical/dental benefits, etc.. and pension plan. Workers are friendly and accommodating. I will surely missed my colleagues in this company. The company gives me an opportunity to progress, grow and enhance my knowledge in Commercial Property Management. Due to corporate re-structuring in the company, we have to part our ways and looking forward to find a new job to be busy and productive again.
comfortable environment
ADMINISRATIVE ASSISTANT, DEVELOPMENT TEAM (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON23 January 2018
freedom to come and go as you please, allowing a comfortable balance between life and work

diversity within the company is great

management is hand-on and personal