GWL Realty Advisors Employee Review

View all GWL Realty Advisors reviews

Everyone just likes to hand off their work to you...
Concierge (Former Employee) –  Markham, ON30 March 2012
I've have work for GWL Realty Advisors and some of the people just don't do their work they hand it to you...
There was alot of inappropriate behavior going on in that office.

At first the people thier come off as nice but once you see how they really are you don't want to be around them.

They are very shallow people because I have experienced it first hand and not very polite.!
Pros
monday-friday job, free beverages
Cons
stuck with everyones work, dealing with everyones problems, personal and work, getting yelled at for other peoples mistakes.

Other GWL Realty Advisors Employee Reviews

An excellent and productive company to work.
Operations Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON1 May 2018
An excellent company to work, with good medical/dental benefits, etc.. and pension plan. Workers are friendly and accommodating. I will surely missed my colleagues in this company. The company gives me an opportunity to progress, grow and enhance my knowledge in Commercial Property Management. Due to corporate re-structuring in the company, we have to part our ways and looking forward to find a new job to be busy and productive again.
comfortable environment
ADMINISRATIVE ASSISTANT, DEVELOPMENT TEAM (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON23 January 2018
freedom to come and go as you please, allowing a comfortable balance between life and work

diversity within the company is great

management is hand-on and personal