Guillevin International Employee Review

View all Guillevin International reviews

Productive and fun place to work
Automation Specialist/Automation Solution Provider (Current Employee) –  Calgary15 November 2013
Every day is like my first day at work where I get to learn new things and meet new people. Management has been fine so far and when it comes to co-workers, it is just fantastic. They guide me and help me where ever they can. The hardest part of job is that it is limited to Calgary. I am looking for a job where i can travel and experience more about our industry and hence learn more. The most enjoyable part of the job is to meet new people everyday from different cultures and ethnicities.
Pros
Good Company with ample amount of experience
Cons
Limited territory

Other Guillevin International Employee Reviews

Stressful Micro-managed workplace
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  North Edmonton, AB20 May 2018
A lot of data-entry - data had to be entered as fast as possible (you were timed) and errors were severely frowned upon. The person doing the training micro-managed and time management through the day was managed for you. No laughter allowed, no team building, no compassion, only work. Had to arrive early to get things started, and had to leave work right on the dot. After your 3 months probation was up, I heard the benefits were good.
Pros
Good benefits after 3 months
Cons
No team building, not enjoyable atmosphere
Great Atmosphere
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  Dartmouth, NS15 April 2018
Guillevin is a great company to work for and lots of growth within the company. In this industry you are always learning because new products are always coming out.