Guess

Guess Employee Reviews

Canada426 reviews
exhausting at times but with good management, the work is hard for what you will earn as a sales associate but a great starter job. Learned how to sell effectively
Best place to work for retail! Managers are amazing and helpful and love to help whenever they can! The workplace is like a tight knit family and I enjoyed that a lot.
Guess is a great place to work. The coworkers are so nice and so are the supervisors and the managers. Very calming and respecting place of work. There is no need to be shy with asking anybody questions.
Salaire non compétitif
Aucune évolution de carrière

Environnement poussiéreux
Le salaire pour un cariste est 15,50$, pour faire carrière à déconseiller, aucune possibilité d'avancer professionnelle ment, assurance collective 80%, ambiance de travail acceptable..
Pros
Bonne ambiance de travail
Cons
Le salaire
La compagnie demande l’exécution de nombreuses tâches dans des échéanciers irréalistes en ne fournissant pas de budgets d’heure, de l’équipement inadéquat ou non fonctionnel.
Pros
Rabais employé
Cons
Tout le reste
Nature of people working in guess was wonderful. Who so were would work their he/she would work their with full dedication. They provide a reasonable salary.
Pros
Bonus
Cons
No cons at all
Good people but retail is usually drama filled and Guess is no different. Also I personally do not like retail as I cannot sell a product I don't believe in and some of Guess' clothes I don't mess with.
Loved working here however there was a lot of favouritism from head office and upper management. Beautiful stores, great policies and they equipped staff with pretty good tools.
When i started working with this company,i experienced a lot of things.
there is a lack of management especially in warehouse section, supervisors get mad sometimes but its a cool place tho.
It's the worse piece of garbage to work for. The managment team at the outlet is a joke. You can't be yourself and have a voice because they'll use it against you.
Pros
Discount
Cons
Management and the whole environment
Very competitive environment. Associates would be neck to neck with each other when it comes to sales.

Management was supportive. They care enough about their employees to have workshops for them to educate them on products and such.

Theres chances someone could grow within the company depending on the skills you posses as an associate.
Il a toujours de la job à faire et beaucoup de tâches cool
Pros
Cafetria gratuite
Cons
Courte pause
Would not go back. Asked me to do management task while I was a sales associate, but refused to promote me, even though I consistently made targets, worked extra time, and trained new employees. The people are nice, but the upper management left a lot to be desired.
I worked as a stock guy partime. because of school. Enjoyed working there while it lasted , but the management at the time was not that understanding.
Management worked you like a dog without keeping in mind that you were a student. IMPOSSIBLE to call in sick or have an emergency, they tell you to come in any ways. Absolutely no compassion, management cares more about making comp. The only enjoyable part about my expense working there, was my co-workers.
If you love cute quality clothes and are good at keeping yourself busy this is the job for you. It was my first retail job, I learned a lot. Make sure to dress fashionable for the interview.
Main manager was completely unprofessional with co-workers giving them attitude and talking down on them completely ruining the friendly work environment! If you had a problem with the managers and you asked for the Human Resources number for the company you’d be threatened to be fired as they take the question as a threat to themselves! Little to no hours, no consideration for employees when it came to calling in sick or requesting a day off. Do not recommend! They ask for a lot but don’t pay you enough!
Working at Guess has its ups and downs. The in store managers are usually really good, the regional managers and head office staff for Canada are often tough even though they are friendly it’s a different feel. Working every position there but management gives a the benefit of knowing how retail works from the back house to the front. Stock is where 90% of the work is done then sales and cashiers.
Overseeing appointed division, making sure collection is on point, deliveries and sales are on track. Contacting customer and making sure all requirements are meet.
The store I worked at had a lot of fun people to work with. I was a sales associate. The pay was not that great but it never really is for these kinds of jobs.