Guess Inc?. Employee Review

Ok
Stocker/Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  New York, NY25 March 2019
Not a bad part-time job if you're working another job or in school looking to make a little money for whatever the reason. There seems to be a bias here or at least my store for some particular reason because I noticed the differences on how some associates are treated in counter to their surrounding peers. The management seems to be a little jealous and it seems like they try every way to make you quit regardless how beneficial you are to the store. Hire new associates and have you train them and then they end up getting more training and hours than you do.
Pros
30%-50% off clothes. $50 incentive if you make comp monthly, pretty girls.
Cons
Bad management, theives

Other Guess Inc?. Employee Reviews

Unorganized
Retail Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Boston, MA19 April 2019
This place was unorganized, the manager would leave for hours go home and will leave us in the store alone for hours. I wouldn’t recommend this place at all
Not a stable place to work at
Mobile Engineer (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CA6 April 2019
Not a good experience for me except for having a great manager. The business requirement can change anytime and they can fire you without giving you a notice. Worst experience with the company and no benefits as such!
Pros
Had a great manager
Cons
A lot of cons you can consider

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Guess Inc?.. Our community is ready to answer.