Guelph Community Health Centre

Guelph Community Health Centre Employee Reviews

Canada6 reviews

3.3Job security & advancement

I like it.

Good working environment, good people, and good training programs. I was trained with basic knowledge and skills of breast and chest feeding, and built confidence in client service with growing counselling skills and experiences.

It's ok from the outside

Most of the staff there are pretty good met some really awesome folks, but there was toxicity in the work place with staff. No support from management to resolve issues.

Pros

Flexible work hours

Cons

Little to no support to resolve issues

Insights into Guelph Community Health Centre

What people like
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Overall satisfaction

Interesting web article experience using InDesign

This was a great volunteer opportunity that had me creating a monthly fresh food menu in collaboration with the Editor, using InDesign and requiring text and image manipulation

Great place

I really enjoyed working for the Guelph Community Health Centre. Lots of friendly people, and enjoyed knowing I was making a difference to the people who visited the centre.

Great place to work!

I enjoyed my productive and stimulating time there very much. Very good work hours and family work balance. Effective and efficient management and co-workers.

Faced Paced

A typical day at work includes me bringing patients into rooms, doing full assessments and reporting back to providers. As well as triaging calls. In between patients I call patients with reports, contact specialists and data entry. Each week I complete tasks such as ordering clinical supplies. I perform cryotherapy, injections (including allergy shots), suture/staple removal, and wound care. I partake in monthly peer based learning with all the providers which provides much knowledge on the subject being discussed. Over all I enjoy the fast paced environment and the opportunity to always be broadening my knowledge.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Guelph Community Health Centre. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement