Gucci Employee Reviews

Review
Customer Svc Representative (Former Employee) –  Nassau, BS16 April 2018
Excellent International company to work for the day begins with ensuring the environment is clean and properly laid out. Mentally prepared to assist the high end luxury clients overseen by hands on capable management. The code is very professional giving their highest level of service and quality
Pros
Excellent start to high end career
Cons
cool fun chill place to work
Seasonal runner (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC28 February 2018
it was a cool place to work i liked it the managers were nice and the work environment was a positive one. over all the staff is nice and brand itself is awesome.
company under construction and new direction
Operations Manager Canada Flagship (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON19 April 2016
the company has gone through multiple changes, they are still getting their process and procedures in line with the Canadian system.
Pros
Good discounts
Cons
Long hours no extra pay or time off
I love my co-workers
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Toronto30 July 2015
Fun work place with such wonderful smart co-workers. It taught me a lot of working with such diverse people. It has been a wonderful experience and I will take what I learnt from working here to make myself a better person for my next career.
Pros
Employee incentive
Dedicated and Hardworking
Sales Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC3 April 2014
The one thing that is consistently complimented is my dedication and passion to making the most out of each day !

I strongly feel that the best success comes from everyone moving in the same, positive direction.

Each day presents us with numerous opportunities to "Wow" our clients and take their experience to the next level of appreciation and brand loyalty.