GTL Transportation Inc.

GTL Transportation Inc. Employee Reviews

Productive and fun workplace with extensive shop

Had a great experience here i mayzel tell ya what whaddya think of GTL well i reckon to tell ya ive been runnin to AZ for 30 years and ive never been treated like family as I am with GTL

Good company

Good company in Nova Scotia. Great family operated company. Service is beyond awesome. management help for immigration. like a brand new truck. All benefit

Great place to work.

Managment and dispatch are some of the best and most flexible group of people I've ever had the pleasure of working for. If you asked for a certain run, you most likely would get it. Maintenance was outstanding, and the safety officer was great, very helpful when you needed anything. Overall a great place to work.

Fast paced and very stressful

I enjoyed working with the drivers and all customers It was fast paced during the entire day and the hardest part of my day was explaining to the drivers, there were no loads for them!

Easy going management and dispatch, great people to work for and with.

Excellent company to work for. My runs were usually the same, rather dull at times (as to be expected) but I did not mind because the company was a good one, fair and decent. The hardest part of the job was long waiting periods at drop offs and picks ups (this is to be expected though as with most companies of this type) so I knew what was to be expected; it was not an issue with me. The most enjoyable part of the position was how I was treated (with respect).

Pros

Good work weeks, usually 4 days a week.

Cons

None.

great place to work, people are very helpful, easy going, dispatch is excellent

A great company to work for. People were friendly, easy going, dispatch was great, organization within the company was excellent. If there was a job available I would take it right away.

Smooth job, everyone was great, wonderful group (company) to work for.

Great company to work for, fair - easy to contact when required, dispatch and office workers were the best. I wish I could return here but they have no jobs available for me.

I liked working here

It’s a nice company to work for except the Canadian tire and I would work there again without that the loads are greats and there are good miles availiable

Pros

Good runs

Cons

Canadian tire manual off loads

All in all a great work environment

Very laid back and positive work environment for all. It keeps a steady work pace all day everyday which makes the hours go by a little faster. The supervisor and management are easy to talk to and down to earth.

Great company to work for, friendly staff

The only hard part of the job was unloading as a great deal of the work was not pin to pin and took time when unloaders were not available to help out. Some waiting time but this is part of the job and to be expected (have to say that Toronto region was the area where there was the longest wait time). Co-workers (supervisors, dispatchers and office staff) were great!!!!!

Pros

Great pay and very good runs (dedicated nb to toronto, Ontario and other along the way and back)

Jobs at GTL Transportation Inc.

See more jobs

Very easy going and reasonable company to work for

Picking up truck from woodstock depot in new brunswick and driving with 53 foot load throughout nb, quebec (some drop off and pick up in gaspe), continuing on through ontario to mississauga, waiting for drop off and pick up new load and returning to nb, often times unloading items in gaspe and other areas along the way back to new brunswick. Many times I performed the duties of unloading items at canadian tire outlets. Management was great, very nice people, always willing to help and give good direction if ever required. Co-workers were great, no problem dealing with anyone at anytime. The only part of the work that was hard at times was sitting to unload in mississauga (long sitting and waiting times, sometimes an entire day through evening) but sometimes this is expected. The most enjoyable part of the job is that I love driving and meeting people along the way and having a good employer and dispatcher along with supervisors and co-workers.

Pros

Reliable trucks

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at GTL Transportation Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.7

3.6Job security/advancement
  • GTL Transportation Inc.