GTA Photography Classes Employee Reviews

4.5Pay & Benefits
Nice friendly people & nice atmosphere
Digital Marketing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON1 March 2018
Still new to the team but already feeling like part of the family. It doesn't feel like work when you come to work with such amazing people and you're learning something new everyday at GTA Photography Classes. Amazing culture with great people!
Pros
Friendly staff in a nice relaxed environment
Cons
Great place to work with amazing people
Teacher (Current Employee) –  Toronto Canada25 February 2018
I've been working at GTA for over a year now and absolutely love it! The staff treats everyone like family and my concerns and suggestions are always heard and respected. The students who come to learn are very enthusiastic and lovely to teach.
Pros
staff, students, office space
A very fun job and fantastic networking opportunity for social people who love photography!
Camp Instructor (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON23 February 2018
Having had the pleasure of working as both a counselor and instructor at GTA PC for 6 consecutive summers I believe that it is the best place I've ever worked for a variety of reasons related to culture, location and quality of the everyone who works here.

If you are a photographer who loves people/teens/kids you would be crazy not to work here. This is a camp that truly cares about teaching photography and having fun. My absolutely favourite thing about the vibe that has been created here is that it focusses on teaching the seriously technical, finer and important points of of photography in a down-to-earth way.

It is so refreshing to share a space with many bright, intelligent and talented photographers who are not only not pretentious, but have a great sense of humour and can communicate their thoughts to non-photographers.

The other fantastic thing about working here is the location. By being right downtown Toronto the daily field trips are awesome and the networking potential is exponential. Almost all my leads as a freelancer came through GTA PC. Not to mention that super cool and successful artists (mainly photographers) you meet when you work here.

If your not convinced just visit the office and I promise that as soon as you step in and are greeted by the owner you'll feel the fresh, fun and authentic vibe that makes this, in my opinion, one of the best places to work downtown.
Pros
Amazing work parties, Fresh uplifting vibe, passionate and talented staff
Cons
Can be tiring, Only seasonal work
Energetic and positive atmosphere with great co workers and exciting work.
Teen Camp Instructor (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON21 February 2018
GTA is fantastic place to work. Really positive and encouraging environment with great people who actually want the best for you. The energy is high and always exciting during camp season. Me being high energy, it’s the perfect place for me. Coworkers and atmosphere are amazing too. Best place I’ve ever worked.
Pros
Amazing culture, staff, and environment
Cons
None!
Excellent culture, terrific staff
Marketing Intern (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON21 February 2018
As an intern, I was only there part time but I felt that the staff was very inclusive and friendly. I learned a lot and now have practical skills and projects for my resume. Every staff member was willing to listen to what I had to say and were very accomodating of my schedule. I felt like a real part of the team.
Great team and mission statement
Office Manager (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON20 February 2018
We are a small team of people that work well together. Our mission is to bring joy to people through the knowledge of photography. Adults and kids love our classes and we take pride in offering a great service.
There is opportunity for your voice to be heard. This is not a corporate office environment.
Camps are especially fun and very hands on. Everyone puts in the time to make it a great summer.
Pros
Relaxed work environment with friendly staff
Amazing Team & Atmosphere
Senior Marketing Associate (Former Employee) –  Toronto, Ontario20 February 2018
The team here at GTA Photography is very supportive and friendly. It is great being surrounded by creative individuals who are also fun, caring and hardworking!
The friendliest coworkers
Co-op Student (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON12 February 2018
Coworkers always offer me snacks and ask how I'm doing.;everyday I'm in they greet me with a friendly smile. I also gained a lot of knowledge on Photoshop.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at GTA Photography Classes. Our community is ready to answer.

GTA Photography Classes Reviews by Location