GrowME Marketing

Canada14 reviews

Clear
4.3Pay & benefits

Great, Fast Paced Work Environment

GrowME has been my home away from home for over 4 years now and I have loved every moment with new and exciting challenges that we tackle and overcome as a collective team. I think you can work at most other jobs for 10 years and not learn as much as you would learn about marketing in 1 year working at GrowME. The atmosphere is fun, engaging. We have quarterly team events, team lunches that are paid for monthly, great benefits, stocked bagels and a lot of other snacks and other perks like being able to work remote when you need to. Thinking back to working a traditional job bores me now after spending the time I have here. Punch in... punch out... repeat. If you cant make it in a certain day you can simply work from home. If you have an appointment you can just change your schedule for that day and come in a bit later and work later. Flexibility and freedom to work the schedule you want is something not many places offer.

Pros

lunches, food, benefits, choose you own hours

Cons

Challenging clients

Fast-paced, productive, and fun environment with an owner who has a heart of gold

I have essentially found my dream job working for GrowME Marketing. The environment is fast-paced, productive and exciting, and I get to do what I love every day. There’s a groundswell happening in the company, and it’s an incredible thing to be able to witness it. The founder of GrowME is a quintessential dreamer. He works hard and inspires excellence in his team, and I’m continually amazed and impressed by what he’s been able to accomplish. He can be eccentric, but it comes with the territory of being an entrepreneur. He is also one of the most generous people I know. In my mind, he embodies what it means to be a servant leader, giving so generously to his team, charities, and just everyone! Management, in general, can sometimes be disorganized, but that comes with the territory of a company in its first 10 years of business. GrowME rewards the people who put in the work; as far as I know, everyone is paid and treated fairly within the company. The benefits are fantastic (in the future, I would love to see a retirement plan become part of our benefits). The culture here is one of passion. We all have our differences, but we are passionate about what we do and about where the business is going. The kitchen is always full of food and snacks, we enjoy monthly team lunches, quarterly events, and the opportunity to work from home once per week. I didn’t think jobs like this actually existed until I started working here. I will say that GrowME is not for everyone; we’re looking for winners, people that work hard, and individuals whose values align with our -

Insights into GrowME Marketing

What people like
  • Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager
  • Overall satisfaction

Ask a question about working or interviewing at GrowME Marketing. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.4 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement