GrowME Marketing

Canada14 reviews

Clear
4.4Job security & advancement

Great Work-Life Balance, Productive and Fun Environment

If you value work-life balance, great camaraderie, and a workplace with lots of opportunities to grow, GrowME is the place for you. Everyone at GrowME works hard, while the environment stays fun and relaxed. I look forward to coming in to work every day and enjoy the company of everyone I work with. Whether we’re putting together our quarterly event, going on a Starbucks run, or gathering together for our daily stretches, it’s always a good time. I work very closely with the founder of the company and have nothing but great things to say. I’m pushed to embrace new challenges with continuous support from him and the amazing team he’s put together. Integrity is key at GrowME and it shines through every employee.I’ve been with GrowME for just over a year now and look forward to many more years with them!

A Place To Grow

I absolutely love working here! The people have amazing attitudes and it is easy for their passion to rub off. Plus, the work environment is very flexible and relaxed. Learning about how online advertising works has really opened my eyes to the good, bad, and ugly, which makes me proud of the content that I then get to create. I actually look forward to coming to work every day, because while it is chill and laid-back, you are also challenged to go above and beyond your limits. There is always lots to learn around GrowME, and it is always surprising to look back at where you started. The amount of personal improvement and education I've received has already paid off in my skills and depth of knowledge. Truly, it is a wonderful place to grow, and I have no problem saying, there is no place like GrowME.

Insights into GrowME Marketing

What people like
  • Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager
  • Overall satisfaction

Fun, Productive, Ever-Learning

While most jobs have the same "punch-in, punch-out" routine, GrowME offers a distinct alternative. It's a fun, flexible work environment, where there are new challenges every day. The workplace has a supportive culture as the team is all about helping you rise to the challenge of your tasks, as opposed to letting you fail. We work together, we succeed together. It is all due to the owner, who has created a strong bond between team members. Your skillset will expand, you'll be challenged and you'll learn plenty of new things. My knowledge of digital marketing, its processes, the flow and trends of marketing has exploded in the last few years. And that's the because of the work that I was given at GrowME. As for perks, well...free snacks all day, monthly lunches, coffee runs, quarterly team bonding exercises, a joke-filled (and work-filled) environment. Overall, it's a solid place to work and boost your career!

A Fun and Interesting Place for Growth

I haven't been with GrowME Marketing for very long, but so far I've really enjoyed my time. The rest of the team seems knowledgable and kind, and there is lots of opportunity to learn and grow with the company. There are several perks here that I haven't had at previous employers, like flex days and fluid start times, and they appear to value diligent work.

There's plenty of opportunities to grow while also learning new skills from the people you're surrounded by!

I started working with GrowME as a relatively new grad with minimal experience in the industry, and over the past few years, I've been able to expand my skills and have learned so much with the team! As the company continues to grow and expand, so have my roles and responsibilities, and I love the opportunity to push myself with all the new work we get. Over the past two years, I've been able to see our team grow, and it's amazing to be surrounded by people who are all motivated by what they do and are always pushing one another to be the best they can be. While we take the work we do seriously, and all have our daily routines and responsibilities, we always make time to share a laugh, have team lunches, go for coffee runs and go out for team activities. I've never once felt hesitant to ask coworkers/management how I can perform better, how we can implement new strategies to improve the business and ask questions about how certain things are done around the workplace. Everyone is very openminded and is willing to help you perform better. Overall, it's a great work environment, and there's always plenty of opportunities to expand your skillset as long as you're willing to put in the effort and push yourself to the limit.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at GrowME Marketing. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.4 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement