GrowME Marketing

GrowME Marketing Culture reviews

Canada14 reviews

Clear

Fun and challenging work environment!

I have been with GrowME for 5 years and it has been the best workplace for me. Each day brings its own challenges for me to tackle and opportunities for me to learn something new. As someone that easily gets bored with routine jobs and tasks, GrowME gives me the variety that I need to stay sharp and continuously learn and apply new concepts. The work is engaging and every day is different. The opportunities for growth are endless. If you are willing to put in the work and to work with integrity, there are many opportunities to grow within the company. I have learned so much about marketing and business from working at GrowME that I would not have learned at any other company. I have grown so much personally and professionally and I attribute that to being in a forward-thinking work environment. As for the company culture, it’s fantastic! The team is passionate, caring, driven, and helpful. Everyone works toward the same goal and is willing to lend a hand when needed. The environment is flexible, relaxed, and jokes and laughter can be expected every day. While there can be a lot of work, due to the client-facing nature of the business, achievements are always acknowledged and celebrated. If you are a hard worker looking for a productive work environment that challenges you to think outside the box, GrowME is the place for you.

Pros

Office snacks - Quarterly team events - Team lunches - Flexible start times - Work from home

Great, fun, and hardworking people surrounds you making it so worth it to work here. Lots of perks too!

For more than 3 years of working here, I can still see myself growing together with this company. It's great to be in a company that has a clear and realistic vision of where it wants to be heading to. A company where all of the people are involved in planning and are very driven to steer the company to its goal. The people I work with are hardworking and fun at the same time, there is never a dull moment when you are around them. Everybody helps each other and never would you be turned away and even though everyone is busy, we still find some time to laugh and share some memes.Your hardwork never go unnoticed here which is the cherry on the cake. Everybody will applaud you and congratulate you for every great job you do which always inspire you to do more and exceed everyone's expectation.Overall, my experience with the company has been great. It has its ups and downs but the leaders and people always find ways to keep everything on track. I 100% recommend working here.

Pros

- Perks - Fun and memes - Work from home - Hardworking, smart and very helpful people - Snacks - Boss with a vision

Insights into GrowME Marketing

What people like
  • Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager
  • Overall satisfaction

Fun, Productive, Ever-Learning

While most jobs have the same "punch-in, punch-out" routine, GrowME offers a distinct alternative. It's a fun, flexible work environment, where there are new challenges every day. The workplace has a supportive culture as the team is all about helping you rise to the challenge of your tasks, as opposed to letting you fail. We work together, we succeed together. It is all due to the owner, who has created a strong bond between team members. Your skillset will expand, you'll be challenged and you'll learn plenty of new things. My knowledge of digital marketing, its processes, the flow and trends of marketing has exploded in the last few years. And that's the because of the work that I was given at GrowME. As for perks, well...free snacks all day, monthly lunches, coffee runs, quarterly team bonding exercises, a joke-filled (and work-filled) environment. Overall, it's a solid place to work and boost your career!

Fast-paced, productive, and fun environment with an owner who has a heart of gold

I have essentially found my dream job working for GrowME Marketing. The environment is fast-paced, productive and exciting, and I get to do what I love every day. There’s a groundswell happening in the company, and it’s an incredible thing to be able to witness it. The founder of GrowME is a quintessential dreamer. He works hard and inspires excellence in his team, and I’m continually amazed and impressed by what he’s been able to accomplish. He can be eccentric, but it comes with the territory of being an entrepreneur. He is also one of the most generous people I know. In my mind, he embodies what it means to be a servant leader, giving so generously to his team, charities, and just everyone! Management, in general, can sometimes be disorganized, but that comes with the territory of a company in its first 10 years of business. GrowME rewards the people who put in the work; as far as I know, everyone is paid and treated fairly within the company. The benefits are fantastic (in the future, I would love to see a retirement plan become part of our benefits). The culture here is one of passion. We all have our differences, but we are passionate about what we do and about where the business is going. The kitchen is always full of food and snacks, we enjoy monthly team lunches, quarterly events, and the opportunity to work from home once per week. I didn’t think jobs like this actually existed until I started working here. I will say that GrowME is not for everyone; we’re looking for winners, people that work hard, and individuals whose values align with our -

The work is terrible, and the management is even worse

This company is a terrible place to work. All the owner/manager cares about is making more money for himself, at the cost of good work, and the employees' sanity. The owner preaches work/life balance but it is a complete lie. Management sees 50 hours a week as what should be your regular and 40 hours a week is unacceptable, even though you are paid hourly for a 40 hour week. And if you try and have a life outside of work they threaten to fire you. The owner hires his family and friends to work for the company and lets them get away with things that other employees can not. The nepotism is so apparent, and no one even tries to hide it. People are constantly speaking down to one another, making it an unenjoyable and toxic work environment. There is also a HUGE blame culture. The work itself is boring, mundane, and gets pushed out as fast as possible to make the owner more money. It is ALWAYS quantity over quality. If you try and add quality, and take your time on you are seen as slacking. If you value putting out good work, your sanity, and an enjoyable workplace I would NOT recommend GrowMe. Employee turnover rate is very high, and there is a very good reason for that. The only good thing about this place is you can work from home sometimes.

Pros

Work from home on occasion

Cons

The culture, the hours, the management, the boring work, nepotism, and pretty much everything else

Ask a question about working or interviewing at GrowME Marketing. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.4 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement