GrowME Marketing

GrowME Marketing Employee Reviews for Digital Marketer

Digital Marketer3 reviews
Canada3 reviews

Hard working, creative team at one of the top marketing agencies in Calgary

As a Digital Marketing Manager at GrowME, I was fortunate to to spend every day collaborating with creative marketers and artists to produce campaigns that worked for every brand we were lucky to partner with. GrowME finds the strengths of each employee and motivates them to push themselves and have fun at work every day. I would happily recommend GrowME as an employer and trusted agency to work with.

Fun and Productive place to work. Problem solving is the most important skill you need to bring to the table. Love working at GrowME Marketing!

Working At GrowME has helped me build character and integrity. I continuously face a new and exciting challenge for our clients, which requires me to be creative and execute on a strategy. Apart from the daily routine, there are constant fun events at work that keeps us motivated and makes the workplace feel like a fun place to be. The team of professionals is creative and fun to work with, which makes problem-solving even more enjoyable. The CEO always builds you up with confidence that enables you to be more productive. Best place to work!

Insights into GrowME Marketing

What people like
  • Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager
  • Overall satisfaction

Not worth your sanity

You can learn a lot here but not from management or anyone else. You're basically left to fend for yourself most of the time. Management has no problem throwing you under the bus to clients if things are not done correctly. Absolutely no constructive criticism is given. This company loves the blame game. The owner will hire family and friends and let them get away with things that other employees cannot get away with. He doesn't even try to hide the unfair treatment. Quality of work is non-existent due to the fact that he values quantity more. If you take your time on a project it is viewed as slacking and not working hard enough. The only good thing about working here is that you can work from home on occasion... but most companies nowadays offer this. You'll be pushed to work over 40 hours a week even though you are only paid for 40 hours. The most enjoyable part of this job was leaving at the end of the day.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at GrowME Marketing. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.4 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement