GrowME Marketing
View all GrowME Marketing reviews

GrowME Marketing

GrowME Marketing Employee Review

Love Both the Work & People!

From all the jobs I've had over the years, I can safely say that I enjoy the work that I do AND I like everyone that I work with! You never get both when it comes to some workplaces, but I'm happy to say that I do! I love how we are a team-focused workplace and encourage one another to grow better in what we do best.

4.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same role

A Fun and Interesting Place for Growth

I haven't been with GrowME Marketing for very long, but so far I've really enjoyed my time. The rest of the team seems knowledgable and kind, and there is lots of opportunity to learn and grow with the company. There are several perks here that I haven't had at previous employers, like flex days and fluid start times, and they appear to value diligent work.

Hard working, creative team at one of the top marketing agencies in Calgary

As a Digital Marketing Manager at GrowME, I was fortunate to to spend every day collaborating with creative marketers and artists to produce campaigns that worked for every brand we were lucky to partner with. GrowME finds the strengths of each employee and motivates them to push themselves and have fun at work every day. I would happily recommend GrowME as an employer and trusted agency to work with.

Fun and challenging work environment!

I have been with GrowME for 5 years and it has been the best workplace for me. Each day brings its own challenges for me to tackle and opportunities for me to learn something new. As someone that easily gets bored with routine jobs and tasks, GrowME gives me the variety that I need to stay sharp and continuously learn and apply new concepts. The work is engaging and every day is different. The opportunities for growth are endless. If you are willing to put in the work and to work with integrity, there are many opportunities to grow within the company. I have learned so much about marketing and business from working at GrowME that I would not have learned at any other company. I have grown so much personally and professionally and I attribute that to being in a forward-thinking work environment. As for the company culture, it’s fantastic! The team is passionate, caring, driven, and helpful. Everyone works toward the same goal and is willing to lend a hand when needed. The environment is flexible, relaxed, and jokes and laughter can be expected every day. While there can be a lot of work, due to the client-facing nature of the business, achievements are always acknowledged and celebrated. If you are a hard worker looking for a productive work environment that challenges you to think outside the box, GrowME is the place for you.

Pros

Office snacks - Quarterly team events - Team lunches - Flexible start times - Work from home

Ask a question about working or interviewing at GrowME Marketing. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.4 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

GrowME Marketing reviews by location

Learn about GrowME Marketing in popular locations

• GrowME Marketing
  • Love Both the Work & People!