GrowME Marketing
View all GrowME Marketing reviews

GrowME Marketing

GrowME Marketing Employee Review

Hard working, creative team at one of the top marketing agencies in Calgary

As a Digital Marketing Manager at GrowME, I was fortunate to to spend every day collaborating with creative marketers and artists to produce campaigns that worked for every brand we were lucky to partner with. GrowME finds the strengths of each employee and motivates them to push themselves and have fun at work every day. I would happily recommend GrowME as an employer and trusted agency to work with.

5.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same roleSame location

Fun and Productive place to work. Problem solving is the most important skill you need to bring to the table. Love working at GrowME Marketing!

Working At GrowME has helped me build character and integrity. I continuously face a new and exciting challenge for our clients, which requires me to be creative and execute on a strategy. Apart from the daily routine, there are constant fun events at work that keeps us motivated and makes the workplace feel like a fun place to be. The team of professionals is creative and fun to work with, which makes problem-solving even more enjoyable. The CEO always builds you up with confidence that enables you to be more productive. Best place to work!
Same roleSame location

Not worth your sanity

You can learn a lot here but not from management or anyone else. You're basically left to fend for yourself most of the time. Management has no problem throwing you under the bus to clients if things are not done correctly. Absolutely no constructive criticism is given. This company loves the blame game. The owner will hire family and friends and let them get away with things that other employees cannot get away with. He doesn't even try to hide the unfair treatment. Quality of work is non-existent due to the fact that he values quantity more. If you take your time on a project it is viewed as slacking and not working hard enough. The only good thing about working here is that you can work from home on occasion... but most companies nowadays offer this. You'll be pushed to work over 40 hours a week even though you are only paid for 40 hours. The most enjoyable part of this job was leaving at the end of the day.
Same location

Fun and challenging work environment!

I have been with GrowME for 5 years and it has been the best workplace for me. Each day brings its own challenges for me to tackle and opportunities for me to learn something new. As someone that easily gets bored with routine jobs and tasks, GrowME gives me the variety that I need to stay sharp and continuously learn and apply new concepts. The work is engaging and every day is different. The opportunities for growth are endless. If you are willing to put in the work and to work with integrity, there are many opportunities to grow within the company. I have learned so much about marketing and business from working at GrowME that I would not have learned at any other company. I have grown so much personally and professionally and I attribute that to being in a forward-thinking work environment. As for the company culture, it’s fantastic! The team is passionate, caring, driven, and helpful. Everyone works toward the same goal and is willing to lend a hand when needed. The environment is flexible, relaxed, and jokes and laughter can be expected every day. While there can be a lot of work, due to the client-facing nature of the business, achievements are always acknowledged and celebrated. If you are a hard worker looking for a productive work environment that challenges you to think outside the box, GrowME is the place for you.

Pros

Office snacks - Quarterly team events - Team lunches - Flexible start times - Work from home

Ask a question about working or interviewing at GrowME Marketing. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.4 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

GrowME Marketing reviews by location

Learn about GrowME Marketing in popular locations

• GrowME Marketing
  • Hard working, creative team at one of the top marketing agencies in Calgary