GrowME Marketing
View all GrowME Marketing reviews

GrowME Marketing

GrowME Marketing Employee Review

For more than 3 years of working here, I can still see myself growing together with this company. It's great to be in a company that has a clear and realistic vision of where it wants to be heading to. A company where all of the people are involved in planning and are very driven to steer the company to its goal. The people I work with are hardworking and fun at the same time, there is never a dull moment when you are around them. Everybody helps each other and never would you be turned away and even though everyone is busy, we still find some time to laugh and share some memes.Your hardwork never go unnoticed here which is the cherry on the cake. Everybody will applaud you and congratulate you for every great job you do which always inspire you to do more and exceed everyone's expectation.Overall, my experience with the company has been great. It has its ups and downs but the leaders and people always find ways to keep everything on track. I 100% recommend working here.

Pros

- Perks - Fun and memes - Work from home - Hardworking, smart and very helpful people - Snacks - Boss with a vision

5.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same location

Hard working, creative team at one of the top marketing agencies in Calgary

As a Digital Marketing Manager at GrowME, I was fortunate to to spend every day collaborating with creative marketers and artists to produce campaigns that worked for every brand we were lucky to partner with. GrowME finds the strengths of each employee and motivates them to push themselves and have fun at work every day. I would happily recommend GrowME as an employer and trusted agency to work with.
Same location

Fun and challenging work environment!

I have been with GrowME for 5 years and it has been the best workplace for me. Each day brings its own challenges for me to tackle and opportunities for me to learn something new. As someone that easily gets bored with routine jobs and tasks, GrowME gives me the variety that I need to stay sharp and continuously learn and apply new concepts. The work is engaging and every day is different. The opportunities for growth are endless. If you are willing to put in the work and to work with integrity, there are many opportunities to grow within the company. I have learned so much about marketing and business from working at GrowME that I would not have learned at any other company. I have grown so much personally and professionally and I attribute that to being in a forward-thinking work environment. As for the company culture, it’s fantastic! The team is passionate, caring, driven, and helpful. Everyone works toward the same goal and is willing to lend a hand when needed. The environment is flexible, relaxed, and jokes and laughter can be expected every day. While there can be a lot of work, due to the client-facing nature of the business, achievements are always acknowledged and celebrated. If you are a hard worker looking for a productive work environment that challenges you to think outside the box, GrowME is the place for you.

Pros

Office snacks - Quarterly team events - Team lunches - Flexible start times - Work from home

Great Work-Life Balance, Productive and Fun Environment

If you value work-life balance, great camaraderie, and a workplace with lots of opportunities to grow, GrowME is the place for you. Everyone at GrowME works hard, while the environment stays fun and relaxed. I look forward to coming in to work every day and enjoy the company of everyone I work with. Whether we’re putting together our quarterly event, going on a Starbucks run, or gathering together for our daily stretches, it’s always a good time. I work very closely with the founder of the company and have nothing but great things to say. I’m pushed to embrace new challenges with continuous support from him and the amazing team he’s put together. Integrity is key at GrowME and it shines through every employee.I’ve been with GrowME for just over a year now and look forward to many more years with them!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at GrowME Marketing. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.4 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

GrowME Marketing reviews by location

Learn about GrowME Marketing in popular locations

• GrowME Marketing
  • Great, fun, and hardworking people surrounds you making it so worth it to work here. Lots of perks too!