Groupecho Canada Inc.

Groupecho Canada Inc. Employee Reviews

Canada44 reviews
nice place very human
But when your project are on the tablet for more than two years, the interest start to vanish. Waiting for an approval which is not coming got me and now I'm here
Dead end job.
Must love cold-calling and booking appointments for others. Tedious and boring job with excessive repetition. No training program, must learn from existing people on the job. Competition with co-workers, and sometimes unpleasant to work with co-workers. Very small office and cramped quarters.
Pros
Free parking
Cons
Boring and repetitive
Bonne compagnie
La direction est ouverte aux nouvelles idées et aux changements et j'y retrouve du support au besoin. Je me sens appréciée et reconnue en tant qu'employée de GroupEcho. C'est une entreprise qui prend bien soin de ses employés et elle s'attend à ce que les employés fassent la pareille (que les employés s'occupent bien des clients). Emploi plaisant et gratifiant. Je recommande!
Edmonton Branch
Supervisor is never in the office but constantly harping on employees to “be productive” does her personal shopping during working hours. Blatant favouritism of staff.
No training provided at all and then you are treated poorly for making mistakes.

No room for advancement.

$35K/year

Just do yourself a favour and don’t bother. I don’t know how I lasted 6 months.
Emploi très prenant pour un salaire bas
La formation n’est pas assez et le travail est trop prenant
Great place to Work
Open to new ideas, dynamic and fun environment. Co workers are friendly and always willing to led a helping hand. You can learn a lot if you get involved .
Pros
above minimum wage, no long hours
Really Nice!
I just started here and it is really nice. People are friendly and management is very open and giving. We just had a party to celebrate 60 years! Wow! They do a lot of things for the employees!
Pros
free food all the time! one hour lunch and breaks! only 37 hours a week !
No employee rewards or recognition. Pathetic pay.
Upper management gouges employees by not giving a decent raise. 1% is not acceptable when you make 35k a year. Staff pay into long term disability but don’t let them use it. They have to take their holidays. Commission for collectors was cut from 20% to max 259 a month. Only one making money is the owners. No support from upper management and dumb and dumber run the show. Stay away from this place it’s a joke.
Cons
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Groupecho Canada Inc.?
Different
Travaille tres autonome. Tout monde a leur tache individuel a completer
Great Learning Environment
I worked at Groupecho for 9 months and was very happy with my experience there.

Overall, Groupecho was a great place to work. My collegues were very understanding and helpful and the work environment and culture were very open and very conducive to a learning atmosphere.

From my experience, they treat their employees well, and it was overall a great place to hone your craft.
Good company to work for years
I've been working several years for this company and would like to encourage people to come here, a lot of possibilities and nice work. If you are doing a good job so you have the chances to be promoted. As everywhere, do your best and you'll see the result. Positive management and several small pleasant things done for the employees.
Good management , fun work environment and expanding company
I worked at Groupecho for 6 months and i liked going to work everyday. I was hired as an IT project manager and reported directly to the president and VP of the company. All i have to say about them is they are very nice, fun and understanding people. I was treated very well and with respect during my 6 months at Groupecho.

Everyone there was nice and helpful, work environment was great. Company benefits and lots happy hour for employees.

Overall my experience at Groupecho was amazing.

I only quit because i lived far and had a 2 hour commute everyday.

Great company with strong leadership that is expanding nationwide.
Pros
Awesome management, fun work environment, salary, benefits, company events, c
Cons
None for me
Welcoming envronment where everyone knows your name
I have been with the company for 3 years now and can say that I am very satisfied with my job.

Everyone from the president, to upper management, to even the receptionist are extremely friendly and open minded; My superiors are always ready to meet with me no matter how busy they are and have an open mind to new ideas; the RRSP program is a lot more profitable than I have seen in past jobs; the company organizes many large scale events like BBQs and happy hour events at nice bars and free coffee and doughnuts every now and then.

Groupecho offers great opportunities to those looking to learn something new or looking for entry level positions. You will learn tons about the credit industry that you will not learn in school.
Variety
Great Place to work. One hour lunch and daytime schedule. Every day is different with a variety of case load. Lots of poeple to ask for help and advice from. You get to interact with clients as well as suppliers and everythign in between!
Pros
variety in my work, busy, helpful coworkers, close to home, one hour lunch
Cons
departments are getting bigger and bigger so maybe we need to move to larger space
Love working here ! Very positive can do atmosphere!
Everyone is wiling to help. A very hands on approach to staff and to management. No door closed. Always open to suggestions like the suggestion box in the cafeteria! Many company and employee events. Beautiful years of service gifts from Birks! I can't wait for my five years!
Pros
Lots of company perks and openness and free parking!
Scary
Sad environment, intelligence, insight is not valued. You are hired to execute, no more. Do not express an opinion or this young and inexperienced new leadership team will let you go without warning. Walk away. Stressful, no job security very little perks
Pros
Some of the staff, little parties
Cons
Too many to list
Great job opportunity with perks !
Very welcoming environment , lots of help and friendly co workers . Motnhyl events and bonuses ! Active social committee and field trips ! Interesting work where I am learning a lot .
Pros
Free Parking, learning, group benefits, social committee
Great job opportunity with perks !
Pros
Free Parking, learning, group benefits, social committee
Great environment
Lots of interesting tasks and research work. Great atmosphere and people I work with. Good benefits and lots of company events. family style business that cares
Pros
many events to bring departments together to get to knwo more people
Fantastic and Helpful!
really friendly staff and co workers! lots of team building and fun company activities! Gym membership and free parking is great! interesting investigative work.
Pros
Great comp plan and activities!
Si je pouvais mettre 0 étoiles je le ferais!
Cette compagnie a été ma pire expérience de travail à vie!

Pour débuté, les salaires sont nettements en dessous de la moyenne et les tâches sont plus abondante que la moyenne...

De plus, aucune initiative ou opinion n'est la bienvenue, ils refusent tout changements. Donc le personnel est pris avec des méthodes et outils dépassés.

De surcrois, le management crée une ambiance malsaine en rabaissant les employés en les dénigrant entres eux. Ceci cree donc aussi un manque de motivation donc ils compensent les baisses de revenu en renvoyant du personnel pour surcharger le personnel restant...

En bref, tennez-vous loin de cette compagnie si vous tenez à votre santé mentale!
Pros
Je cherche encore
Cons
Beaucoup trop