Groupe TIF Group Inc.

Groupe TIF Group Inc. Culture reviews

I read a review here in how there are not enough hours in the day and how true that is, however, teamwork is key. Together, we attack each day and get er done. I am very greatful to be a part of this amazing company and recommend this place to everyone!
Pros
Great people... Good pay... Fun place to work if you like crazy! It's awesome!
Cons
Can't think of any just yet
This employer elected to publish survey results gathered via Indeed Insider. The survey results included this review. The employer has indicated that the reviewer was a current employee at the time this review was written.
A typical day is filled with helping our customers receive great service in a timely fashion. We have a great team, we all like each other which makes our day go smooth in servicing our customers. The hardest part of the day for me is that the day just flies by, there's never enough time to do all that is needed to do. I love what I do, I get a sense of accomplishment tackling all that comes with managing my team and providing great service to our long time customers.
Groupe TIF Group Inc. is a great place to work. Managment is always helpful and responds to any inquiries almost immediately. I have had nothing but great experiences with all other employees as well. I would encourage any one to apply, fantastic workplace environment.