Groupe TIF Group Inc.

Groupe TIF Group Inc. Employee Reviews for Manager

This employer elected to publish survey results gathered via Indeed Insider. The survey results included this review. The employer has indicated that the reviewer was a current employee at the time this review was written.
Great place to work. Family owned business with great potential. Going through growing pains right now but bright future ahead. Changes to the HR department have been terrific.
We are a company of exponential growth, with great growth comes great challenges but we have the team in place to deal with anything the industry can throw at us. If you are looking for an exciting career where the days are to short then this is the place for you. We have lots of room for career development and with our growth rate we will be filling jobs we didn’t even know we needed yet.
The work is rewarding and staff are amazing. Everyone owns their job, the level of empowerment is incredible. Working for a family-owned business is by-far the most refreshing type of organization to work for.