Groupe TIF Group Inc.

Groupe TIF Group Inc. Employee Reviews in Vars, ON

This employer elected to publish survey results gathered via Indeed Insider. The survey results included this review. The employer has indicated that the reviewer was a current employee at the time this review was written.
Great place to work. Family owned business with great potential. Going through growing pains right now but bright future ahead. Changes to the HR department have been terrific.
dont bother applying for a job with these clowns. no materials EVER, no job advancement, management is poor, treated unfairly and pay is way to low! two inadequate microwaves in the lunchroom while the boss and management sit 100ft away in their office(dont use their washroom ever) with an executive kitchen at that! dont bother calling in sick or with a doctor's note they'll just fire you because to them your replaceable
Pros
nothing really
Cons
bad pay, bad management, lack of supplies, poor attitudes
Most days there’s a lack of parts which is REALLY hard to stay positive and motivation to stay on task. There is lost disorganization and lack of communication between management. Lots of lost productivity because of this. But the H.R. department (manager) is amazing!
This is a young company in the midst of great growth. They are family owned and because of that they are not the kind of people that are only concerned with their bottom line, they also ensure that your bottom line is looked after. While a true company structure is lacking, this provides great opportunity for their teams members to grow within the company, and touch many aspects of the business. The recognize and foster growth for exceptional individuals. They encourage leadership, change and embrace new ways of thinking. We work together to accomplish goals, not apart.
We are a company of exponential growth, with great growth comes great challenges but we have the team in place to deal with anything the industry can throw at us. If you are looking for an exciting career where the days are to short then this is the place for you. We have lots of room for career development and with our growth rate we will be filling jobs we didn’t even know we needed yet.
There is usually alot work (sometimes you have to go look for it) and some room for advancement. Work hours are fair and pay is ok. If you’re a hard worker and committed this is an okay place to work.
Groupe TIF Group Inc. is a great place to work. Managment is always helpful and responds to any inquiries almost immediately. I have had nothing but great experiences with all other employees as well. I would encourage any one to apply, fantastic workplace environment.
The work is rewarding and staff are amazing. Everyone owns their job, the level of empowerment is incredible. Working for a family-owned business is by-far the most refreshing type of organization to work for.